Notices
Suspension / Brakes Examples: Springs, Rotors, Adjustable Arms, etc.

GOT FRONT Z BRAKES?? Finish the setup! REAR Z Brakes and Z32 Master Cylinder (BMC)

Old 03-18-2009, 03:45 PM
HIGH FIVE!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
upSLIDEdown upSLIDEdown upSLIDEdown upSLIDEdown upSLIDEdown upSLIDEdown upSLIDEdown upSLIDEdown upSLIDEdown upSLIDEdown upSLIDEdown
Arrow GOT FRONT Z BRAKES?? Finish the setup! REAR Z Brakes and Z32 Master Cylinder (BMC)

Here's what you need to round out your brake setup.

Rear Calipers and Rotors from a local NA Z32. These haven't been reused on an S chassis yet, they're straight off the Z.

Rotors are a little rusty, but one good stop should clean them up, or clean em up before you put them on. It's just because they've been sitting.

Calipers seem to be in good shape. All soft line included. I've been told the lines will work with 240 stuff without conversion lines, but don't quote me on it. Most people go ahead and get stainless lines when they do the brake swap.

Rear calipers and Rotors ONLY - $150 SHIPPED

Z32 Tokico Brake Master Cylinder. Number stamped on the end is 30P01. Everything I can find says it's a 17/16" from an NA Z32 manuf. date 2/89 - 7/90. I've seen 3 lists on different sites, and that's what they all list it as, so that's what I assume it is.

17/16" Tokico BMC - $100 SHIPPED.

Buy the Caliper, Rotors, and BMC all together for $225 SHIPPED.

Paypal and Cash Only Please.

Old 03-23-2009, 09:04 AM
HIGH FIVE!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
upSLIDEdown upSLIDEdown upSLIDEdown upSLIDEdown upSLIDEdown upSLIDEdown upSLIDEdown upSLIDEdown upSLIDEdown upSLIDEdown upSLIDEdown
Default Re: GOT FRONT Z BRAKES?? Finish the setup! REAR Z Brakes and Z32 Master Cylinder (BMC

Sold.

Last edited by upSLIDEdown; 05-12-2009 at 12:40 PM.