Notices
Sponsor Marketplace Support those who support VADriven! This forum is restricted to businesses and vendors who are VADriven Sponsors. Please consider them when making your next purchase! If you would like to become a sponsor click here.

Insurance cars, bodyshop, motor building, customization. We do it all !

Old 08-22-2008, 03:55 PM
EK Wannabe

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
TSURUMARU TSURUMARU TSURUMARU TSURUMARU TSURUMARU TSURUMARU TSURUMARU TSURUMARU TSURUMARU TSURUMARU TSURUMARU
Default Re: Insurance cars, bodyshop, motor building, customization. We do it all !

Could you post some before and after pix of the cars you've worked on??I'm seriously considering a personal loan to get my '97 EK hatch repainted.
Old 08-23-2008, 04:09 AM
Banned

qualityauto has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Default Re: Insurance cars, bodyshop, motor building, customization. We do it all !

if you want to see my work, stop by the shop. i don't keep a database of the over 800 cars i've owned and sold. not to mention all the customer cars i've worked on. i'm a specialty shop and a builder. Most of my work over the years has been from buying and selling, high end insurance work, and high end customer customization. Too many cars, too many things done. I can assure you, there isn't a single shop in Tidewater or probably the state of Virginia that does all the things i do at my one location. so its best for you to stop by, take a tour, speak with the guys, and i'll always make time to chat and show you what we do....
Old 08-23-2008, 11:53 AM
EK Wannabe

TSURUMARU TSURUMARU TSURUMARU TSURUMARU TSURUMARU TSURUMARU TSURUMARU TSURUMARU TSURUMARU TSURUMARU TSURUMARU

Understandable. We just like looking at photos of cars;you know how a picture is worth a thousand words.
Old 08-24-2008, 06:16 AM
Banned

here's a few pics of some recent work. we also specialize if fixing other people's problems. ie, lambo doors. we can do lambo doors on any car...i said "any car", regardless of size, shape, etc. using a universal kit stong enough to hold up the doors. we just did a custom tahoe, a custom 4 door altima, a custom impala, and some big ass monster of a beast that took Brian 4 days to do (car was so ugly i didn't even bother to ask what it was). anyway, here some quickies...
Attached Thumbnails Insurance cars, bodyshop, motor building, customization.  We do it all !-im001493.2.jpg   Insurance cars, bodyshop, motor building, customization.  We do it all !-im001455.2.jpg  
Old 08-25-2008, 04:48 PM
EK Wannabe

Thanks for posting!!!
Old 09-06-2008, 01:48 AM
Banned

expanding our custom stereo and custom fiberglass interior departments. also, we do lambo doors on any vehicle ! we do not tint windows.
Old 09-06-2008, 05:26 AM
Doing work mofo

Hammer Down Hammer Down Hammer Down Hammer Down Hammer Down Hammer Down Hammer Down Hammer Down Hammer Down Hammer Down Hammer Down

Tip for the day - No one likes lambo doors anymore.

Btw I will be down in Norfolk late next week, I plan on stopping by to check it out.
Old 09-06-2008, 06:42 AM
Banned

tip for your lifetime, i did 5 lambo jobs (4 custom) in the last 30 days.
Old 09-06-2008, 06:42 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by G22Hybrid
Tip for the day - No one likes lambo doors anymore.

Btw I will be down in Norfolk late next week, I plan on stopping by to check it out.
Come check us out anytime....
Old 09-14-2008, 06:10 AM
Banned

FALL SPECIAL ON PAINT JOBS !

FULL PAINTJOB WITH BODYWORK AND WETSAND $1700 !

FULL PAINTJOB WITH COLOR CHANGE AND WETSAND $2995 !

Quick Reply: Insurance cars, bodyshop, motor building, customization. We do it all !