Notices
Sponsor Marketplace Support those who support VADriven! This forum is restricted to businesses and vendors who are VADriven Sponsors. Please consider them when making your next purchase! If you would like to become a sponsor click here.

HEADLINER UPHOLSTERY

Old 11-23-2010, 04:40 PM
woot! :D

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The Guy is infamous around these partsThe Guy is infamous around these partsThe Guy is infamous around these partsThe Guy is infamous around these partsThe Guy is infamous around these partsThe Guy is infamous around these partsThe Guy is infamous around these partsThe Guy is infamous around these partsThe Guy is infamous around these partsThe Guy is infamous around these partsThe Guy is infamous around these parts
Default Re: HEADLINER UPHOLSTERY

How much would you charge to put the material on the seats of a 92' VR-4? Its my friends car. He has the seats out. Old material off. Bottom part of the drivers seat is already done. The top part of the passenger side seat is almost done. Thanks, man.
Old 11-23-2010, 04:41 PM
baller/dickbutt#69

nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn

you just need the new upholstery installed?? are they brand new covers or what?
Old 11-23-2010, 04:43 PM

The Guy is infamous around these partsThe Guy is infamous around these partsThe Guy is infamous around these partsThe Guy is infamous around these partsThe Guy is infamous around these partsThe Guy is infamous around these partsThe Guy is infamous around these partsThe Guy is infamous around these partsThe Guy is infamous around these partsThe Guy is infamous around these partsThe Guy is infamous around these parts

Yeah just the brand new upholstery on the seats installed. Part of it is already done.
Old 11-23-2010, 04:45 PM
baller/dickbutt#69

nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn

probably not much,especially if he is going to put them back together and back in the car...

i will ask ronnie tomorrow but if i had to guess...maybe like 50-75 bucks
Old 11-23-2010, 04:49 PM

Ok he can do that. Should I PM you his number or you PM me your number so he can talk to you about it?

Thank you very much, sir.
Old 12-05-2010, 07:08 AM
baller/dickbutt#69

ttt
Old 12-14-2010, 06:45 PM
baller/dickbutt#69

ttt
Old 12-30-2010, 04:39 PM
baller/dickbutt#69

ttt
Old 12-30-2010, 06:15 PM
MVP Member

ChvyOnDubz ChvyOnDubz ChvyOnDubz ChvyOnDubz ChvyOnDubz ChvyOnDubz ChvyOnDubz

I have an 03 GMC Sierra that I want to put a black suede headliner. The problem is how to match the visors to it. Can he do the visors as well? How much? Thanks. And I assume that you could smooth and paint the small overhead console and dome light black as well?
Old 12-30-2010, 06:20 PM
baller/dickbutt#69

to do the sunvisors and headliner and paint the plastics black..your looking at 220 if i do all the work/180 if you bring it to me out of the truck and you reinstall it...

the visors can either be dyed black or they can be done in suede,i just have to sew them together...

Quick Reply: HEADLINER UPHOLSTERY