Notices
Sponsor Marketplace Support those who support VADriven! This forum is restricted to businesses and vendors who are VADriven Sponsors. Please consider them when making your next purchase! If you would like to become a sponsor click here.

Banner Up!

Old 08-10-2006, 04:17 PM
Resident Pilot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
dasboost is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Banner Up!

As you can see, we now have a banner up on the site. We mainly cater to MKIV Supras, but our line will also cover several other models. As soon as I can get my web designer up to speed, our site will reflect the products we carry.

Should you have any questions for us, feel free to PM me or call me during normal business hours (9-5 M-F), and I will be glad to help you out.

Thanks!

Robert
Owner
DasBoost
Old 08-11-2006, 08:43 AM
ZOR - WE'RE BACK!

cole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these parts
Default Re: Banner Up!

did you make that site on angelfire?

it looks like one of those shitty free websites with an online builder.

??????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 08-11-2006, 09:13 AM
sup

SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE

I think you should have invested that $500 into web design first., given this site is still charging $500 for a banner. Honestly, not trying to bash, but first impression is everything. And well, Unless you busted out a sick kit that laid down 2000bhp, then you have lost my interest.
Old 08-11-2006, 11:41 AM
Boner Jams

-Danimal -Danimal -Danimal -Danimal -Danimal -Danimal -Danimal -Danimal -Danimal -Danimal -Danimal

Looks like the site was made in 5 minutes, if that.
Old 08-11-2006, 05:18 PM
Resident Pilot

As I mentioned, our site is still being constructed. I had our webdesigner throw that construction page up until we get something going. The site will look completely different, and we appreciate any constructive input on it.

With the prices I offer, you shouldn't expect a 5-10k site overnight. Just give us time and it will be done.
Old 08-11-2006, 06:31 PM
Nunchuck Skillz

TomsSound TomsSound TomsSound TomsSound TomsSound TomsSound TomsSound TomsSound TomsSound TomsSound TomsSound

Why are you posting a weather banner on the site? Leave it off
The font screams angelfire free site.
Leave out the forum. It's not needed for a store. It will only bring you headaches.
Do not call aftermarket upgrades "Hop Ups"
The counter isn't a bad idea , but hide it.
The border, why!!

I'm going to help you out.. just a little.
Here is a picture you can place on the site that says everything and isn't going to drive people away.
Since the site isn't "working" right now , this 1 picture should do the job temporarily.

Last edited by TomsSound; 08-11-2006 at 07:58 PM.
Old 08-11-2006, 08:54 PM
Resident Pilot

Nice job bro! Again, I appreciate the input because I am pretty much illiterate when it comes to webdesign. You have some really good skills, to have pulled that out of your hat so quick.

As a matter of fact, if anyone else is interested-I would like to see what kind of ideas or artwork you can come up with.

Thanks again,
Robert