Notices
Sponsor Marketplace Support those who support VADriven! This forum is restricted to businesses and vendors who are VADriven Sponsors. Please consider them when making your next purchase! If you would like to become a sponsor click here.

2002-2007 STI/WRX JDM CATBACK EXHUAST SALE! GENOME, GRAM LIGHTS, APEX-I, ZERO SPORTS!

Old 02-15-2011, 09:00 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
JSpecAuto has a reputation beyond reputeJSpecAuto has a reputation beyond reputeJSpecAuto has a reputation beyond reputeJSpecAuto has a reputation beyond reputeJSpecAuto has a reputation beyond reputeJSpecAuto has a reputation beyond reputeJSpecAuto has a reputation beyond reputeJSpecAuto has a reputation beyond reputeJSpecAuto has a reputation beyond reputeJSpecAuto has a reputation beyond reputeJSpecAuto has a reputation beyond repute
Default 2002-2007 STI/WRX JDM CATBACK EXHUAST SALE! GENOME, GRAM LIGHTS, APEX-I, ZERO SPORTS!

We have quite a few rare exhausts in stock for the 2002-2007 STI/WRX! You can come check these out/pick them up in person at our Ashland, VA location. We also offer shipping anyhere in the US. Please PM me for a quote on shipping.

Probably the rarest is a Genuine JDM only STI GENOME axel back, which comes with the stock STI Midpipe. Located on the far left in the pictures above. Normal use wear, would clean up nicely with some stainless steel polish:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TB2Q4-UqafQ $500 Picked Up, Will ship!

-------------------------------------------

Next up is a JDM only Rays Gram Lights 57 Dragon Full Catback Exhaust. This one is in great shape with normal use wear, small scratches, but nothing major. This is pictured to the far right on the pictures above.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I1-ZTp7C404 $600 Picked up, will ship!

-------------------------------------------

Next is a JDM Zero Sports Full Catback, located second from the left in the pictures above. This exhaust is in good shape with normal use wear.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gnZtl-7Y-bk&feature=related $550 Picked Up, Will Ship!!

----------------------------------------

Finally we have a Apex-i Axel back with stock STI midpipe. I'm not 100% which Apex-i axel back this is, but it is in good shape with normal use wear. Pictured second from the right in the pictures above.

$400 Picked Up, Will Ship!

You can always reach us at our Toll Free Number 1-866-683-3747

Thanks!

Last edited by JSpecAuto; 04-09-2011 at 08:10 AM.
Old 02-15-2011, 11:15 AM
Registered Member

JSpecAuto has a reputation beyond reputeJSpecAuto has a reputation beyond reputeJSpecAuto has a reputation beyond reputeJSpecAuto has a reputation beyond reputeJSpecAuto has a reputation beyond reputeJSpecAuto has a reputation beyond reputeJSpecAuto has a reputation beyond reputeJSpecAuto has a reputation beyond reputeJSpecAuto has a reputation beyond reputeJSpecAuto has a reputation beyond reputeJSpecAuto has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2002-2007 STI/WRX JDM CATBACK EXHUAST SALE! GENOME, GRAM LIGHTS, APEX-I, ZERO SPO

Found Another!

Trust FULL Titanium Catback, the piping, the can, and the hangers are all Titanium! This exhaust is in excellent condition, with one dent and some scrapes on the bottom of the car. It is a beautiful color, and weighs almost nothing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJmoWzei4OM $1000 Picked Up, Will Ship!!
Old 02-15-2011, 12:27 PM
Registered Member

Default Re: 2002-2007 STI/WRX JDM CATBACK EXHUAST SALE! GENOME, GRAM LIGHTS, APEX-I, ZERO SPO

A few more:

2 Fujitsubo Stainless Steel Catbacks:

The first one is pictured on the right in the pictures above. This is in almost new condition, with minor use wear. There is one small dent on the bottom of the can, unnoticeable once installed.

$600 Picked Up, Will Ship!

-----------------------------------------------------------------

The second one is pictured on the left hand side on the picture above. It is the Fujitsubo RM01-A and is in used condition with normal use wear. This would probably clean us pretty nicely with some stainless polish.

$400 Picked Up, Will Ship!

Last edited by JSpecAuto; 04-09-2011 at 08:10 AM.
Old 02-16-2011, 11:36 AM
Registered Member

sjs0433 has disabled reputation

Do you know if the JDM ones need a JDM length downpipe?
Old 02-16-2011, 11:59 AM
Registered Member

I will check into that for you and let you know!
Old 02-16-2011, 12:53 PM
B Nice

STi_FTMFW STi_FTMFW STi_FTMFW STi_FTMFW STi_FTMFW STi_FTMFW STi_FTMFW STi_FTMFW STi_FTMFW STi_FTMFW STi_FTMFW

Pretty good deal on the STi Genome. I'm not really a JDM whore, but this exhaust sounds great!!!
Old 02-16-2011, 06:01 PM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by sjs0433
Do you know if the JDM ones need a JDM length downpipe?
It seems that the JDM Downpipe is a tad shorter, so if you are running a USDM downpipe, you might need to get an exhaust shop to shorten it a tad. However, I'm not 100% sure on this. You might want to check on NASIOC.

Originally Posted by STi_FTMFW
Pretty good deal on the STi Genome. I'm not really a JDM whore, but this exhaust sounds great!!!
Yea, it really sounds very nice! Looks great too.
Old 02-21-2011, 07:06 AM
Registered Member

Sale Pending on both Fujitsubo's!
Old 03-02-2011, 10:18 AM
Registered Member

All are still available
Old 03-10-2011, 10:44 AM
Registered Member

Gram Lights is sold!