Notices
Parts ARCHIVE Previous forum, cannot make any new posts.

WTT/FS-F1 SPEC+LS seats,WG,STEERING WHEEL,SUSPENSION,CAGE TONS OF STUFF LOOK...

Old 12-01-2007, 09:36 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Samuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these parts
Default WTT/FS-F1 SPEC+LS seats,WG,STEERING WHEEL,SUSPENSION,CAGE TONS OF STUFF LOOK...

Ok don't really wanna do this but i got a new car and i'm selling my EG shell on here so alot of this stuff has gotta go..

GO to next page for updated pics...

Brand new still in the plastic solid black f1 spec bucket seats with black fiberglass back they weigh 12.5lbs each. This is the new style with the thicker tweed cover that was or is about to be released because the other covers used to wrinkle up and were very thin. They come with sliders and brackets these will work in a EG,TEG,EK ETC..Looking for 450 firm or i'll keep them.

Black GSR/LS seats in very good shape 250..

Fake i'm sure mugen horn button steering wheel its polished with black. It comes with adapter to fit eg/teg and maybe ek not sure. I also have the release hub.. Looking for 200.. This might go in my new car if not sold soon..

Neuspeed chrome strut bars that fork out where you bolt them up. They fit a EG but if it will fit my teggy i'm gonna keep it really nice 100..

Weapon R x-cross braces- These braces fit a EG and i heard a teggy has well if they fit my new car i might be keeping them a really nice setup.. These boltup in the rear strut bar area then bolt to the floor near your trunk then thier are X braces that connect it all.. looking for 125 firm

EG EBAY front strut bar-20 bucks

Innovative 42mm Wastegate- This thing retails for 529 and supports over 900+hp. I have 2 new flanges that comes with it and it is fully adjustable boost pressure by screw no cheap WG springs. Looking for 300 pretty firm

EG rollcage it was a 8 point but right now i only have the rear section 4 point with a bunch of cross braces its a nice cage that can boltin or weld in..I will get pics of it in the car 150 firm.

MAKE OFFERS i'm looking for these items for a integra

15 or 16" rims
ITR front and rear seats
Full coilovers
Ground controls
ITR lipkit for 94 teggy
AEM FPR
PS3

Located in fredericksburg VA I might decide to keep some of it and i will be deleting some maybe has i go..

Last edited by Samuels; 12-15-2007 at 06:03 AM.
Old 12-01-2007, 05:32 PM
Banned

jdmteg18 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: WTT/FS-F1 SPEC+LS seats,WG,STEERING WHEEL,SUSPENSION,CAGE TONS OF STUFF LOOK...

pics of wastegate?
Old 12-01-2007, 05:46 PM
Registered Member

Samuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these parts
Default Re: WTT/FS-F1 SPEC+LS seats,WG,STEERING WHEEL,SUSPENSION,CAGE TONS OF STUFF LOOK...

Originally Posted by jdmteg18
pics of wastegate?
no pics here is a link to it
http://www.innovativeturbo.com/pages...asp?sku=130001
Old 12-02-2007, 07:01 AM
Registered Member

all pm's responded to...
Old 12-02-2007, 08:01 AM

rice4life will become famous soon enough

pics of tokico adjustables
Old 12-02-2007, 09:38 AM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by rice4life
pics of tokico adjustables
no pics they are still on a sell i got up for sale they might be KYB AGX's i gotta check to be sure i can't remember but they are dampning..

here is a link to the weapon r bars
http://www.jdmcarboy.com/index.php?m...oducts_id=1969

Last edited by Samuels; 12-02-2007 at 04:42 PM.
Old 12-02-2007, 04:45 PM
Registered Member

here is a link for the neuspeed strut bar in chrome
http://www.modacar.com/products/Hond...trut+Tie+.html
Old 12-02-2007, 04:51 PM
Shooting 63's

idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda

Seperate the Type R bar w/ hardware?

Check any of my threads for trades. Anything is up for trade.
Old 12-03-2007, 12:34 PM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by idriveahonda
Seperate the Type R bar w/ hardware?

Check any of my threads for trades. Anything is up for trade.
not seperating might be putting the whole setup on my TEG if i can't sell it all..
Old 12-04-2007, 03:02 PM
Registered Member

The struts are actually KYB AGX's on all 4 corners..

Last edited by Samuels; 12-04-2007 at 03:05 PM.

Quick Reply: WTT/FS-F1 SPEC+LS seats,WG,STEERING WHEEL,SUSPENSION,CAGE TONS OF STUFF LOOK...