Notices
Parts ARCHIVE Previous forum, cannot make any new posts.

WTT/FS-AEM big brakes,17" wheels...

Old 11-30-2007, 10:27 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Samuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these parts
Default WTT/FS-AEM big brakes,17" wheels...

I got a set of AEM big brakes they stop the car almost to quick they are nasty. They come with calibers,cross drilled rotors,pads etc you can ride in car beforehand this is for all 4 wheels.. You have to run a 16" or bigger wheel a 15" will clear the rears but not the front.. Looking for 500 plus your stock brakes, will work on teggy or eg.

I wanna run a 15" with a drag radial..

I also have a set of 17" black wheel with a polished lip with tires they look pretty good. Will get pics up tommorow 350 pretty firm. 3 other the tires are 85% thread and i just bought 1 brand new this morning because of a nail..

If someone has some nice 15" wheels and stock brakes i might trade them my brakes and 17's for them, make offers..

located in fredericksburg va

Last edited by Samuels; 12-02-2007 at 07:03 AM.
Old 12-01-2007, 09:21 AM
Formerly da_clipse

95vadsm has disabled reputation
Default Re: WTT/FS-AEM big brakes,17" wheels...

lug pattern on 17's? pm me if 5x 114.3
Old 12-01-2007, 09:49 AM
Registered Member

Samuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by da_clipse
lug pattern on 17's? pm me if 5x 114.3
nope 4x100 i had a blowout just now with 1 of the tires because of a nail. the tires are 215-40-17 the wheel are FLIK. They look pretty damn good i just bought a brand new tire this morning cost 130.. looking for 350..

Last edited by Samuels; 12-02-2007 at 07:04 AM.
Old 12-01-2007, 11:56 AM
2k 2Play

tricknology has disabled reputation

RIMS>>> ARE THEY UNIVERSAL 4 LUG OR ONLY 4*100???? NEED TO KNOW ASAP LET ME KNOW
Old 12-01-2007, 12:24 PM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by tricknology
RIMS>>> ARE THEY UNIVERSAL 4 LUG OR ONLY 4*100???? NEED TO KNOW ASAP LET ME KNOW
They are 4x100 only not universal.

Here is a link to them they are the FLIK WASP just clink the link and scroll down they are the black with polished lip and go for 150 a wheel..

http://www.edgeracing.com/wheels/flik/
Old 12-02-2007, 07:04 AM
Registered Member

Old 12-02-2007, 04:58 PM
Registered Member

gotta go....
Old 12-03-2007, 12:33 PM
Registered Member

Old 12-04-2007, 03:06 PM
Registered Member

Also the AEM kit is the big brake rotor upgrade but is ridiculus stopping power it almost throws you threw the window. It can be run with stock brakes or atleast GSR brakes i'm postive. They have a bracket that sets the calibers out further to accept the bigger AEM rotors..

I will set the fronts for 200 and 300 with the rears i'd need your rotors has well.. I will also cut you a great deal if you have slotted rotors for all 4 corners..
Old 12-05-2007, 01:44 PM
Registered Member

Quick Reply: WTT/FS-AEM big brakes,17" wheels...