Notices
Parts ARCHIVE Previous forum, cannot make any new posts.

wrecked 96 civic w/ gsr part out

Old 12-21-2006, 08:39 AM
Ground Level Imports

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
kalel has disabled reputation
Exclamation wrecked 96 civic w/ gsr part out

So my buddy goes out and buys a clean red ex with a b18 gsr for about $7.5 and puts it into a wall. He asked me to get rid of it for him. so here it goes. as of right now we do not have the car in our possesion, insurance company will be delivering it soon but I wanted to go ahead and post this up here, so sorry for getting everyones hopes up if they wanted it now! all the details will be posted as soon as the car gets in along with all the pics for every part! Prices will be posted then too! but in the mean time if there is a part that you need and you know will mostlikely be there then pm me with an offer! NO PART OUT on the MOTOR- WILL BE SOLD AS A SWAP. everything that can be taken off will be sold! So pm with reasonable offers! AND NO LOWBALLING!

Last edited by kalel; 12-21-2006 at 05:29 PM.
Old 12-21-2006, 08:41 AM
secret-asian-man!!

club_xcursion is a name known to allclub_xcursion is a name known to allclub_xcursion is a name known to allclub_xcursion is a name known to allclub_xcursion is a name known to allclub_xcursion is a name known to all
Default Re: wrecked 96 civic w/ gsr part out

b16 gsr?
thats odd.......

b16 w/ gsr head?
Old 12-21-2006, 08:46 AM
Double Agent HT

ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL

locaton?
Old 12-21-2006, 10:17 AM
WWW.TEAMDOHC.ORG

CIVIC2C has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Will you sell the whole car. If so for what price.
Old 12-21-2006, 10:27 AM
Currently N/A

EvolutionBoostin is an unknown quantity at this point

I'll buy LOADS of things. PM me ASAP when you get the car. Oh BTW, I have cash MONEY $$.

Rich
Old 12-21-2006, 10:45 AM
Ground Level Imports

once again for those that were not paying attention the car has not been delivered yet. and yes there is a possibility the car could be sold as a whole for a very decent price! were are trying to get as much as possible out of this bad situation. pm me with some contact info and i will call as soon as the car reaches its final destination.

Location is FT. Eustis-Newport News
Old 12-21-2006, 10:56 AM
Representin TeamDOHC

SickEJ1 has disabled reputation

okay,I'm very interested in a car as a whole, I've read your thread and I am also aware that the vehicle is not in your possesion, next answer me this ......its a 96, but its an SI , its a b16, but its also a GSR... ...please EXPLAIN......b/c thats about four diffrent cars.....all in one.... ....thank you .....also could you pm me the best price you/your friend is willing to take for the car......
Old 12-21-2006, 12:59 PM
Registered Member

lsvtec2go is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by SickEJ1
okay,I'm very interested in a car as a whole, I've read your thread and I am also aware that the vehicle is not in your possesion, next answer me this ......its a 96, but its an SI , its a b16, but its also a GSR... ...please EXPLAIN......b/c thats about four diffrent cars.....all in one.... ....thank you .....also could you pm me the best price you/your friend is willing to take for the car......
+1 for me too
Old 12-21-2006, 05:35 PM
Ground Level Imports

sorry, lots of type o's but it has now been corrected, I apologize for the inconvenience, pics will be posted of the car in the next few days, hopefuly tomorow. I'm just in a huge rush to get this car, strip it, and get rid of it! got my own projects to work on.
Old 12-29-2006, 06:16 PM
Ground Level Imports

So my buddy goes out and buys a clean red ex with a b18 gsr for about $7.5 and puts it into a wall. He asked me to get rid of it for him. so here it goes. as of right now we do not have the car in our possesion, insurance company will be delivering it soon but I wanted to go ahead and post this up here, so sorry for getting everyones hopes up if they wanted it now! all the details will be posted as soon as the car gets in along with all the pics for every part! Prices will be posted then too! but in the mean time if there is a part that you need and you know will mostlikely be there then pm me with an offer! Everything that can be taken off will be sold! So pm with reasonable offers! AND NO LOWBALLING! MOTOR WILL BE SOLD AS A WHOLE

THE CAR IS HERE!!! SALES ARE READY TO BE MADE!!! PICS OF EVERY THING WILL BE UP SOON!!!

The car is smashed on the drivers side so nothing there is realy usefull as of hood fender wheel and bumper... not sure about the mechanicals on that side just yet.... car got here tonight so no light to realy check things out

Quick Reply: wrecked 96 civic w/ gsr part out