Notices
Parts ARCHIVE Previous forum, cannot make any new posts.

TURBO FOR SALE

Old 06-02-2008, 05:10 PM
Grippin the Grain

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
importfanatic importfanatic importfanatic importfanatic importfanatic importfanatic importfanatic importfanatic importfanatic importfanatic importfanatic
Default TURBO FOR SALE

Gone!!!!

Last edited by importfanatic; 06-13-2008 at 10:21 AM. Reason: traded
Old 06-04-2008, 03:30 PM
Grippin the Grain

importfanatic importfanatic importfanatic importfanatic importfanatic importfanatic importfanatic importfanatic importfanatic importfanatic importfanatic
Default Re: TURBO FOR SALE

bump. $00 obo
Old 06-06-2008, 11:12 AM
Registered Member

civtegra_gsr-ex has disabled reputation

what kind of stuff are you looking for?
Old 06-06-2008, 11:23 AM
Registered Member

ludachrisvt is infamous around these partsludachrisvt is infamous around these partsludachrisvt is infamous around these partsludachrisvt is infamous around these partsludachrisvt is infamous around these partsludachrisvt is infamous around these partsludachrisvt is infamous around these partsludachrisvt is infamous around these partsludachrisvt is infamous around these partsludachrisvt is infamous around these partsludachrisvt is infamous around these parts

where did you get it
Old 06-06-2008, 05:21 PM
I Mierda en usted!

z-dotcom has disabled reputation

how the hell do you have a brand new turbo and not know what it is or how much money to ask for it? No names? No nothing? Any shaft play? does it spin? Ill give you $50 for it since you dont know what it is.
Old 06-06-2008, 10:28 PM
Registered Member

bLu92bUbbLe has disabled reputation

i got 100
Old 06-07-2008, 10:24 AM
Registered Member

eddiesauto is infamous around these partseddiesauto is infamous around these partseddiesauto is infamous around these partseddiesauto is infamous around these partseddiesauto is infamous around these partseddiesauto is infamous around these partseddiesauto is infamous around these partseddiesauto is infamous around these partseddiesauto is infamous around these partseddiesauto is infamous around these partseddiesauto is infamous around these parts

first of all he got it from my boy brand new trey and I was there when my boy recieved it from the company and this same trim and brand turbo on 1st gen talon made 670 whp on on semi low boost and I will havethe name brand and warranty info for him to put up this afternoon.bump for a great deal on a brand new turbo and its well worth every penny and was over 600 dollars new.make serious offers
Old 06-07-2008, 02:02 PM
Grippin the Grain

Originally Posted by eddiesauto
first of all he got it from my boy brand new trey and I was there when my boy recieved it from the company and this same trim and brand turbo on 1st gen talon made 670 whp on on semi low boost and I will havethe name brand and warranty info for him to put up this afternoon.bump for a great deal on a brand new turbo and its well worth every penny and was over 600 dollars new.make serious offers

Thanks man! I couldn't explain it any other way than the way I did, but you put a lil more insight into it. Now... any buyers? $300 is all I'm asking.
Old 06-09-2008, 02:44 PM
Grippin the Grain

This is a great deal that needs to be taken advantage of....bump.
Old 06-11-2008, 06:29 AM
Grippin the Grain

gotta get rid of this. gettin tired of it staring at me everyday....bump