Notices
Parts ARCHIVE Previous forum, cannot make any new posts.

Turbo GSR for sale

Old 10-05-2007, 03:25 AM
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
wright wright wright wright wright wright wright wright wright wright wright
Default Turbo GSR for sale

I am looking to sell my engine, trans, fuel man, turbo kit, exhaust, and MSD. I want to sell it all together I do not want to part it out.

The engine is a Dart GSR block with all ls internals. The rods a made by Eagle, the piston are made by ross. The head is a b16 with a JG eld. manifold that was port matched to the head with a 70 TB, AEM fuel rail, aem press. reg, and 1000cc injectors. All of the valve train is Crower. The engine also has a moroso oil pan. The trans has a Quaife lsd with a clutchmaster twin disk. The turbo kit is a full-race ram horn with a 46mm Tial gate, the turbo is a t4 t67. The intercooler is a spearco 31x12x3 custom made back door like the full-race intercoolers. It also has the intercooler chiller welded to the intercooler not zip tied. Custome made intercooler pipes made by piper motor sports. Greddy type-r BOV, greddy TVVC. The fuel man. is a hondata s200 system that has been tuned by Jason Hunt. The exhaust is a thermal 3". I made 411 to the wheels on pump gas. you can see pics here http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2257935

you can email me at sircivic54@hotmail.com

Thanks. Please no BS comments.