Notices
Parts ARCHIVE Previous forum, cannot make any new posts.

Truck guys, looking to sell a very NICE set of Chevy rims!!

Old 03-28-2008, 10:30 AM
That thing i do!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wagz is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Truck guys, looking to sell a very NICE set of Chevy rims!!

Long story short, i used to be a very active member on this board (a sponsor for a while even) and big into the car scene....got out of the car scene a few years ago but still have some nice rides.

I had a tahoe that i put some nice 18x8 chrome rims on w/ BFG All Terrains and put about 10-12k miles on them, then decided to sell the tahoe for a new 08 and get 22's for that tahoe....but i kept the 18's for backups since they were still in very good shape (plus i went w/ street tires rather than AT's).

Now things have changed in that i'll be moving about 2k miles away and the less stuff i have to move w/ the better off i'll be, so one of the things to go is this set of rims & tires.

They are in very good shape, tons of tire tread/life left on them, and they'll look good on anyone's ride. I paid $3k for this package about 2yrs ago, i'll let them go for $1750/obo and would prefer someone pick them up as i dont want to hassle w/ selling them.

Here are pics of them on the tahoe i had:

I'll take some pics of them as they sit in my garage this weekend, as i said this was a sudden decision to move so i'm just looking to unload some things and these rims & tires are part of that.

Thanks,

Wagz