Notices
Parts ARCHIVE Previous forum, cannot make any new posts.

Subs, Amp, and CD player

Old 12-06-2008, 02:07 PM
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
savageskaterkid has disabled reputation
Default Subs, Amp, and CD player BOV

I have a few things for sale to get rid of for an upcomming christmas trip, also need to pay for presents and such. This would make a great gift for someone looking for some music!

2 DUAL(dual is the brand) 12" speakers in a neon lit bandpass box. XOBP12D is the model I think, Its 1100w max combined. 150

I also have an amp for sale, its a Kenwood 1700w mono KAC9102D 125

And last but not least is my Pioneer Deh-P3900MP, by far the best CD player I've ever had. I always get Pioneers because I never have problems with them, and this is no exception. Has 3 sets of outputs for 3 seperate amps, if you plan on putting this in a civic then I'll also throw in the deck harness I wired for my civic, not sure all models it will fit in, but it will fit an EG. $80

I know $355 is alot of money to spend, specially around the christmas season, so if you want the whole setup I'd do $300 for everything, this is everything you need to put some real music in your car, except the amp wiring kit(won't include mine as I'll be putting in some new music after the holidays)

There is nothing wrong with any of this stuff, it is used and may have normal wear on it, but all in GREAT working order. All of this is still installed in my car and I use it every day and it never lets me down. You can swing by and listen to it if you'd like. I actually keep the bass fairly low as my car rattles like crazy with any bass at all, lol, but if you'd like me to turn it up I will so you can see the amp and subs in action.

Also have a Sard R2D2 BOV $100 firm

I don't get on here too much, so my phone is the best way to get in touch. I perfer text, as I work and goto school and can't always answer, but if your feeling lucky or don't have text you can call. Chris 804-814-2264

Last edited by savageskaterkid; 12-07-2008 at 05:53 AM.
Old 12-08-2008, 05:24 AM
Registered member

Default Re: Subs, Amp, and CD player

Bump it up to the top yo, Need this stuff gone
Old 12-09-2008, 05:24 AM
Registered member

Default Re: Subs, Amp, and CD player

ttt make me some offers