Notices
Parts ARCHIVE Previous forum, cannot make any new posts.

Mustang 4.6 4V Kooks headers and H pipe

Old 12-06-2008, 12:10 PM
life is good boosted

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
wheelman is a name known to allwheelman is a name known to allwheelman is a name known to allwheelman is a name known to allwheelman is a name known to allwheelman is a name known to all
Default Mustang 4.6 4V Kooks headers and H pipe

I'm selling these for a friend of mine who's a road racer and his car is now too low to use them. He has since switched to JBA midlengths to gain some ground clearance. I picked these up thinking I might use them on my 03 but have decided to help him out instead. These are coated KOOKS headers and matchng catted X pipe with all hardware for 99-04 4V Modular cars. They were on an 03 Cobra from new.

These unfortunately did meet with a speed bump in a grocery store parking lot that proved to be a little high, hence they are scraped and a touch bent on a few bottom tubes (see pics) none of it is rubbed through by any means and did NOT affect the dyno numbers of the car. They have been touched up with VHT 1500 degree ceramic to protect them from now on. Again all hardware to assemble these and mount them to the H pipe is included (see pics)

This setup is $1500 or so new when coated but we're looking for $750 or so.
Shipping may vary as the two boxes will be large and safely packed. USPS money order as payment only, no paypal or checks.
While I haven't done alot of trading here I have been on ebay for 10 years now as skimms98 feel free to look up my 1331 plus positive feedbacks there. PM me here or email to jimmywheels@gmail.com if interested
Old 12-10-2008, 03:51 AM
life is good boosted

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
wheelman is a name known to allwheelman is a name known to allwheelman is a name known to allwheelman is a name known to allwheelman is a name known to allwheelman is a name known to all
Default Re: Mustang 4.6 4V Kooks headers and H pipe

Sale pending on just the headers to EVO-lution on SVTPerf .....catted H pipe still for sale $250