Notices
Parts ARCHIVE Previous forum, cannot make any new posts.

JDM SPEC b16a $500 TONIGHT

Old 11-14-2006, 02:38 PM
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
driveitright has a reputation beyond reputedriveitright has a reputation beyond reputedriveitright has a reputation beyond reputedriveitright has a reputation beyond reputedriveitright has a reputation beyond reputedriveitright has a reputation beyond reputedriveitright has a reputation beyond reputedriveitright has a reputation beyond reputedriveitright has a reputation beyond repute
Default JDM SPEC b16a $500 TONIGHT

I have a b16a (JDM Spec) block for sale which is basically a longblock but does not come with headers, dizzy, fuel rail. It has the mounts and the clutch and flywheel. 500 cash WILL TAKE IT HOME. Call or pm me ASAP and come get it as late as 11pm tonight.

Contact(Bobby):
717-4960
OR
pm
Old 11-14-2006, 02:48 PM
JAY SPEC

00civichatch 00civichatch
Default Re: JDM SPEC b16a $500 TONIGHT

you need to list your location, probably should list the mileage of the motor. and 4cylinder motors have a "header" ( singular ) fyi.
Old 11-14-2006, 02:52 PM
Uno Mas

p-stone p-stone p-stone p-stone p-stone p-stone p-stone p-stone p-stone p-stone p-stone

Originally Posted by 00civichatch
you need to list your location, probably should list the mileage of the motor. and 4cylinder motors have a "header" ( singular ) fyi.
Im with this ***** here.
Old 11-14-2006, 04:11 PM
Registered member

driveitright has a reputation beyond reputedriveitright has a reputation beyond reputedriveitright has a reputation beyond reputedriveitright has a reputation beyond reputedriveitright has a reputation beyond reputedriveitright has a reputation beyond reputedriveitright has a reputation beyond reputedriveitright has a reputation beyond reputedriveitright has a reputation beyond repute

chesapeake
35k-50k (from a fresh jdm swap)
and sorry comes without HEADER.

...asshat.
Old 11-14-2006, 07:14 PM
Registered member

*SOLD*
Old 11-14-2006, 07:21 PM
Love to Crx

jfish360 is an unknown quantity at this point

Its probably fucking stolen from someone down the street, fagget.
Old 11-14-2006, 07:34 PM
Registered member

How about get out of my thread? You have no reason to be reading this or commenting on what i'm selling. Not to metion, anyone driving a multicolored, stock, and stripped CRX has an opinion that is about as important as a blind, deaf, disfunctional dog walking on 1 leg without a tail. Please shut the hell up and proceed to posting more "YO WHAT UP CHECK OUT MY RIDE" threads where you can get flamed for being lazy, and having an ugly car.

Thanks
Old 11-14-2006, 07:35 PM
Uno Mas

p-stone p-stone p-stone p-stone p-stone p-stone p-stone p-stone p-stone p-stone p-stone

Not to mention it was sold before he posted. Congrats on the super quick sale.
Old 11-14-2006, 07:38 PM
Registered member

Thanks, actually had someone call me about an hour after the thread was up just happy to get it off my sidewalk. SOHC boost otw
Old 11-15-2006, 09:01 AM
Love to Crx

jfish360 is an unknown quantity at this point

WOW you obviously got scared and was like who is this guy? how does he know? So you looked at my threads which is one and its from the being of the summer when i bought a crx for 400 dollars with a running d16a6. Since then ive bought a b16a from hmotorsonline, wings west body kit (coming in now), and now coming up in first week of janurary im getting my car painted. So suck a dick your a stupid fagget that sells motors you steal. Being lazy lol thats funny i have two cars and im only 17 see that green civic in the back ground ya its mine paid in cash 97 ex (Panera Bread paid for it). Its stripped for a purpose im getting the interior and exterior painted obviously your retarded. Driving a stock crx lol thats funny you must not no anything, its a HF which you cant tell cause your fucking blind and think theres a sunroof there and thats why you would call a A6 stock....

Quick Reply: JDM SPEC b16a $500 TONIGHT