Notices
Parts ARCHIVE Previous forum, cannot make any new posts.

ITR Tranny with ATS 4.9 and B16 Tranny

Old 12-08-2008, 07:16 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
RedStar101 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default ITR Tranny with ATS 4.9 and B16 Tranny

Name: Marty Lange

I have 2 transmission's for sale that I am currently not using. First one is OBD1 JDM B16 Transmission. I purchased it with a swap a bought around 3 years ago. Has absolutely no grinds, shifts perfect always used Honda MTF or GM Syncromesh in it. Only problem is the the bolt that goes on the transmission has had some of the thread come out, so it need a helicoil or just a bigger bolt and tapped. It does not effect the transmission being bolted in the car at all. It is currently in my ITR and can be test drove before being purchased if interested. I currently have no pictures as I am at school, but if anyone is seriously interested, I can get some. $650 picked or $650+shipping. I am pretty firm, but make me an offer.

Next up for sale is the ITR transmission I purchased in the summer this year from Bbasso. The transmission is originally out of a 1998 USDM ITR. I can give past history to anyone seriously interested. Rob can also vouch for the transmission. The transmission is extremely clean, VIN on the case etc. Also has an ATS 4.9 The only problem is, when Rob owned it, it developed a small hole in the case. I purchased the transmission from Rob for $1k. I took it to my friends shop and he disassembled the cases. The problem was the counter shaft is missing a few teeth. The car drove while missing the teeth and most of the missing teeth were collected by the magnet. So the solution is the just a new counter shaft. I have a counter shaft I got from a friend, but I can not attest if it is the right one or anything, he just had it and possibly might work. I paid $1k. I'll take $800 or $800 plus shipping I am also pretty firm on this, but make me an offer. I can also get pictures of this as well if seriously interested.

Marty
Old 12-10-2008, 08:38 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
RedStar101 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: ITR Tranny with ATS 4.9 and B16 Tranny

Bump