Notices
Parts ARCHIVE Previous forum, cannot make any new posts.

FS :JDM D15B tranny and linkage and axles,VW,GSR IN MANI , D16 V.C ,2 ECU

Old 10-22-2008, 01:25 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
radiaki11 has a reputation beyond reputeradiaki11 has a reputation beyond reputeradiaki11 has a reputation beyond reputeradiaki11 has a reputation beyond reputeradiaki11 has a reputation beyond reputeradiaki11 has a reputation beyond reputeradiaki11 has a reputation beyond reputeradiaki11 has a reputation beyond reputeradiaki11 has a reputation beyond reputeradiaki11 has a reputation beyond reputeradiaki11 has a reputation beyond repute
Default FS :JDM D15B tranny and linkage and axles,VW,GSR IN MANI , D16 V.C ,2 ECU

start off my saying my name is joe iam willing to trade for hondata , B series parts as in a b series transmission , B series dizzy and Ek b series swap mounts or any other trade succh as wheels or suspension just tell me what your willing to trade and the the cash prices of coarse also iam interested in just PM me and let me know what you want or have to offer for trade

i have a 95 gsr intake manild with the butterflys removed some senors are there i felt more gains with the butterflys out then i did with them in, no dyno to prove it just how it felt while driving , no TB just the intake manifold ill take 45 obo for it

i have a D16y7 valve cover will fit both Y8 vtec head and Y7 non vtec head original aluminum color i want 30 dollars firm for the valve cover

also have 2 perfect working order OBD2-a P2E ecu's both auto-and 50 dollars each OBO for the ecu or trade for 1 0bd-1 ecu thats able to be chipped for a b series
these P2E ecus are all going for 89.00 plus shipping on ebay so these are a steal ill ship anywhere on east coast fee

also also for a 2002 jetta or golf i have the black peice of the dash its basically the bottom of the dash on the driver side the fuse box and such it covers up everythingthing underneither the dash on the driver side i want 30 dollars obo for for it

i have a mint condition very low milage D15b tranny the 130 hp vtec engine trasmission very short gearing as short if not shorter then the D16z6 gearing and shift linkage for it tranny shifts smooth no grinds and does not pop out and is extremely clean and has some black factory letters wrote on it in some permanent looking marker which i have only seen jap spec lsd trans dont know what they mean also have a perfect set of OEM axles id like to get 375 heres the rundown on the price
50 for the oem axles
25 for linkage boith bars
25 for B & m short throw shifter
and 275 for the sortestest gear d series tranny thats perfect def seems like a good deal so 375 total

so if u have any question or P M offers PM me or leave a message thanx

Last edited by radiaki11; 10-24-2008 at 07:16 AM.
Old 10-24-2008, 07:16 AM
Registered Member

radiaki11 has a reputation beyond reputeradiaki11 has a reputation beyond reputeradiaki11 has a reputation beyond reputeradiaki11 has a reputation beyond reputeradiaki11 has a reputation beyond reputeradiaki11 has a reputation beyond reputeradiaki11 has a reputation beyond reputeradiaki11 has a reputation beyond reputeradiaki11 has a reputation beyond reputeradiaki11 has a reputation beyond reputeradiaki11 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: FS :JDM D15B tranny and linkage and axles,VW,GSR IN MANI , D16 V.C ,2 ECU

bump
Old 10-24-2008, 02:11 PM
Registered Member

Default Re: FS :JDM D15B tranny and linkage and axles,VW,GSR IN MANI , D16 V.C ,2 ECU

somone please buy these things dont mind the prices offer me what u think is fair just dont lowball me i just need the money rite now