Notices
Parts ARCHIVE Previous forum, cannot make any new posts.

FS: DSM BNIB ACT Clutch and Fidanza Flywheel

Old 11-20-2008, 07:27 AM
I <3 My DSM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud of
Default FS: DSM BNIB ACT Clutch and Fidanza Flywheel

Both items are Brand New in Box:

-ACT 6 Puck (unsprung) Racing Clutch Kit (includes alignment tool, HD pressure plate, puck disc and all items that come with it new) FOR AWD APPLICATIONS!!--$200

-Fidanza 8lb. Aluminum Flywheel Brand New in Box--FOR FWD GST 7 BOLT APPLICATIONS!!--$150

pix can be supplied, but they look like the exact ones you would see in a new picture!!!

both items are for 2g DSM turbo apps. any questions, pm me or leave a comment..these items MUST GO NOW!!!

items are in Va Beach --Call (757)714-2656 Brian

Last edited by SPAWN; 12-21-2008 at 08:54 AM. Reason: lowered prices
Old 11-20-2008, 11:46 AM
I <3 My DSM

SPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud of
Default Re: FS: DSM BNIB ACT Clutch and Fidanza Flywheel

buy this
Old 11-22-2008, 05:51 AM
I <3 My DSM

ttt
Old 11-26-2008, 07:26 AM
I <3 My DSM

ttt
Old 12-01-2008, 03:37 AM
I <3 My DSM

WILL TRADE EITHER ONE FOR AN AWD FIDANZA FLYWHEEL or COMPETITON CLUTCH FLYWHEEL (7 bolt) BNIB......!!!!
Old 12-09-2008, 03:34 PM
I <3 My DSM

price lowered...this has to go!!!
Old 12-09-2008, 05:30 PM
Your Local DSM Tech

Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD

call me tomorrow, I keep meaning to call you back!
Old 12-16-2008, 03:49 PM
I <3 My DSM

ttt