Notices
Parts ARCHIVE Previous forum, cannot make any new posts.

FS: 91 CRX shell wings west

Old 10-21-2008, 04:06 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sdime00 has disabled reputation
Default FS: 91 CRX shell wings west

For sale is my winter project that i have changed plans of doing. I had big plans for this car but have found intrests in something doing something else. Contact me threw this thread or PM for more info.

- Location...Suffolk but not to far, about 7 min past the JR bridge
- Car is a 91 crx dx
- Little over 100k on body
- Has been converted to muliti pont
- Engine bay and interior have been painted a grey color "have paint code so you can paint rest of the car the same"
- Interior is gutted besides pretty clean door panels and dash
- Car will come with full mugen replica kit "wings west" includeing door caps, nothing intalled yet.
- Body is overall pretty clean "No Rust", have been spending alot of time sanding and primering for paint. I would say about 80% of body work I.E sanding and etc have been done..not includeing installing the kit.
- Car is lowered on some type of coilovers - dont seem to bad when u bounce the car.
- Also has an exhaust, dont know how it sounds cause i've yet to have a motor in it but it's not a huge fart can "can't even really see it"

Looking to sell outright for $900....the kits alone sell for $778 new so i think that is a pretty good deal. Have clean title inhand.

Also looking to trade for a 92-95 eg hatch "white preferably" may have cash ontop depending on condition of car.

Last edited by Sdime00; 10-22-2008 at 04:25 AM.