Notices
Parts ARCHIVE Previous forum, cannot make any new posts.

ef hatch

Old 05-03-2008, 08:03 AM
Tattoo man

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
93civicgone has disabled reputation
Default ef hatch

looking to sell this hatch im not really into the ef's. Its an 89 civic dx, right now i dont have any pics but ill get some up.

Whats mising
the driver rear window, and thats bout it for exterior, the inside i have fresh black carpet, ill throw in ef si seats, dash is still in, the door panels and rear panels are here just not the best of shape i was going to re cover them in vinyl or some fabric, the hatch plastics are there all black and grey, the swap was just pulled out i have that as well. The dual point 1.5, with auto tranny, the only thing you need for manual swap is the pedal set for it, if you get them ill even install it. You can either take or leave the engine i have no use for it it runs but its old stock and abused lots of little oil leaks everywhere, ran fine though.

This is a stripped shell with 80 of the interior. Ready for paint, body is in good shape looks like some minor body work was done on the rear quarters before bot much, car is darker red, i can provide steelies for it to roll home i will take anything for it basically, so price is 300 you haul.

I am waiting on the title from the old owner it is a legit car just this isnt the guys priority but i will have it the day of sale if needed or i can give a bill of sale and you can do whatever, its not that hard to get a replacement title.
Old 05-03-2008, 09:22 AM
Don't quit!

Somalia Somalia Somalia Somalia Somalia Somalia Somalia Somalia Somalia Somalia Somalia
Default Re: ef hatch

Where ru located at? Lemme know I need a parts car.
Old 05-04-2008, 11:46 AM
Tattoo man

king george, 22485, i can pull the car but im not going to go far with it for this price
Old 05-04-2008, 11:47 AM
Tattoo man

i am not parting as well only complete