Notices
Parts ARCHIVE Previous forum, cannot make any new posts.

CHEAP rebuilt mini me for sale.

Old 04-23-2008, 09:40 AM
Ohhh Snap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
madsteez madsteez madsteez madsteez madsteez madsteez madsteez madsteez madsteez madsteez madsteez
Default CHEAP rebuilt mini me for sale.

Im pulling out my motor to pull to my flywheel and clutch and figured ill put something else in there. So im selling my motor it was just rebuilt and has about 120 miles on it.

Ive already started to pull everything out but a few have seen the car running and its in great condition.

So heres what you get.

d15b7 oem rebuilt all new rings,bearings,seals,oil pan gasket,reman-oil pump,felpro mls headgasket, new timing belt waterpump,topped with a 96 d16y8 head with unknown miles but has new exhaust valves and seals.The valves need to be adjusted but again they run fine,i would do it but i lost my feeler gauge. It was also hot tanked(block only) and then sprayed with engine enamel.

Im asking 400 for the longblock 500 for all the goodies minus the tranny and clutch. it will include if my price is met....aem true time 5 bolt cam gear(essential for this type of mini me) silver light weight crank pully with fitting belts,5-7.5 pound flywheel,im not sure but its light as hell,reman distributor,blue ngk plug wires,jdm d15b intake manifold with new intake mani gasket,new throttle body gasket,new injector seals,stock d series exhaust manifold 02 sensor is stuck thought,i dont have air tools so im sure someone else could get it out.

I am only interested in trade for b seires into eg parts,such as hydro tranny,mounts,linkages,axles,all thet jazz.Or a 1.6 sohc short block/swap dont really matter,miles dont matter either cause itll get rebuilt.I could also throw in around 500 more or less depending on trade and my complete swap which includes a si tranny with 0 grinds at all and stage 4 clutch if a good TRADE comes along.

heres is it running,it makes a small noice because the cam gear was grinding on the rear cam cover,its a known problem with aem cam gears so i cut around it and it no longer does it.
So again the price is 400 pretty firm becasue im taking a huge loss on it already.I have a video of start up i just have to find it so you can hear it runs and makes no noises.

Last edited by madsteez; 04-23-2008 at 11:50 AM.
Old 04-23-2008, 09:43 AM
Slammedxpert

SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush
Default Re: CHEAP rebuilt mini me for sale.

Haha, I guess driving my car made you want to go B-series huh? I've got that b16 head

I can vouch for this motor though, I drove it home the other night when we had to shuttle two cars. No sputtering or spitting at all, I was actually suprised it ran so well for a mini-me. Ran better than my 1.6 mini me. Good luck homie
Old 04-23-2008, 09:45 AM
Ohhh Snap

madsteez madsteez madsteez madsteez madsteez madsteez madsteez madsteez madsteez madsteez madsteez

Originally Posted by Sedan Man stan
Haha, I guess driving my car made you want to go B-series huh? I've got that b16 head

I can vouch for this motor though, I drove it home the other night when we had to shuttle two cars. No sputtering or spitting at all, I was actually suprised it ran so well for a mini-me. Ran better than my 1.6 mini me. Good luck homie
haha thanks,and not really want to go b series,it would be nice but i would like to go sohc turbo again more power . So im just going to pick up either a 1.6 sohc and throw some stuff in that or get a b series.
Old 04-23-2008, 10:35 AM
Registered member

lsegcoupe has disabled reputation

pmd u
Old 04-23-2008, 11:49 AM
Ohhh Snap

holy crap a lot of interest,as requested.......

Old 04-23-2008, 01:59 PM
I Love to Hate

B-Well B-Well B-Well B-Well B-Well B-Well B-Well B-Well B-Well B-Well B-Well

want any of my stuffs mike??
Old 04-23-2008, 02:04 PM
Ohhh Snap

haha i not mike,i jared,you got the names screwed up. Im taking it out to put in something better,so not much for trade less you have a ls
Old 04-24-2008, 06:30 PM
Ohhh Snap

gone.