Notices
Parts ARCHIVE Previous forum, cannot make any new posts.

cheap 17in rims and gsr fat fives

Old 11-23-2008, 08:20 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
jdmb16hatch is an unknown quantity at this point
Default cheap 17in rims and gsr fat fives

I have a set of 17in rs sport wheels they are graphite or gray with a polished chrome lip overall in very good shape have one small curb on one rim about 2 inches was like that when i got them. I have checked into gettn that fixed chrome and polishing shop on military hwy gave me a estimate of 60-65 bucks also bought touch up paint for scratches roun the lug nuts just got bored with the wheels and took them off my hatch and forgot about them. Rims have a decent lip look good on just bought any honda. one rim has brand new tire one is holding air and two def need replacing > Im asking 200 cash. will have pics up asap or can email them or send to phone with pic tex

Also have a set of gsr fat fives that i was using for my track wheels they are currently sprayed black they need stripn and resprayn or stripped and polish. Plus need a set of new tires got a quote from same chrome shop on military hwy to have them stripped and polished at 45 bucks a wheel im asking 100 bucks cash have no use for them
Old 11-27-2008, 08:07 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
jdmb16hatch is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: cheap 17in rims and gsr fat fives

sold...... please close thread