Notices
Parts ARCHIVE Previous forum, cannot make any new posts.

BNIB GReddy Warning Gauges, A-Pillar Pod/Feeler:Turbo Timer

Old 11-02-2008, 05:10 PM
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
citymunky has much to be proud ofcitymunky has much to be proud ofcitymunky has much to be proud ofcitymunky has much to be proud ofcitymunky has much to be proud ofcitymunky has much to be proud ofcitymunky has much to be proud ofcitymunky has much to be proud ofcitymunky has much to be proud ofcitymunky has much to be proud ofcitymunky has much to be proud of
Thumbs up BNIB GReddy Warning Gauges, A-Pillar Pod/Feeler:Turbo Timer

I know I have no iTrader feedback here, but feel free to look me up on eBay, G35Driver.com and My350Z.com, I have plenty of feedback there.

PRICE DROP
MY LOSS IS YOUR GAIN

Up for grabs , Brand New In Box, GReddy's Warning Gauges.

These are GReddy's top of the line gauges. By splitting up the gauge into 3 main parts: (head, datalink & sensor) we can add extra features like a warning point with a warning light, peak recall, and a peak mode. The gauges are 60mm with a silver face, and they are backlit in orange to match our OEM lighting.

I'm Also open to Offers OR TRADES

Air/Fuel Ratio (16.0 to 8.0) (Retails:$340 My Price $150 +Shipping)

Boost Pressure (736mmHG to 2KG/cm2) (Retails:$250 My Price $120+Shipping )

Exhaust Gas Temp (300C TO 1200C) (Retails:$260.00 My Price $120 +Shipping)

Got retail prices for GReddy's website: http://www.greddy.com/products/displ...SubCategory=57

If you buy All 3 gauges I'll let it go for $380 + Shipping (Retail $850). SAVE BIG

Feeler Brand New In Box, GReddy Turbo Timer (Retail:$105, My Price $95 + Shipping)

I'm not sure if should sell this yet.

The basic function of a turbo timer is to allow the vehicle to idle the engine for a timed period, with the ignition key removed. This allows the engine oil and turbo center cartridge to cool down and prevent internal turbo damage. GReddy Full Auto Timers pack tons of features into one economical, compact unit. In addition to two standard programmable count down presets (P-1, P-2), the GReddy Full Auto Timer also has two auto timer modes (A-L, A-H). The modes estimate the driving RPM according to the vehicles alternator signal and then recommend a count down time. Also new are the stopwatch/lap time and attack modes along with a built in voltmeter and speedometer. Still standard are the optional parking brake and speedo safety hook-ups.

Last edited by citymunky; 01-01-2009 at 06:35 PM.
Old 11-04-2008, 01:25 AM
Registered member

citymunky has much to be proud ofcitymunky has much to be proud ofcitymunky has much to be proud ofcitymunky has much to be proud ofcitymunky has much to be proud ofcitymunky has much to be proud ofcitymunky has much to be proud ofcitymunky has much to be proud ofcitymunky has much to be proud ofcitymunky has much to be proud ofcitymunky has much to be proud of
Default Re: BNIB GReddy Warning Gauges, A-Pillar Pod/Feeler:Turbo Timer

Bump I need these GONE
Old 11-06-2008, 05:12 PM
Registered member

price drop
Old 11-16-2008, 06:47 PM
Registered member

bump, taking offers
Old 11-19-2008, 02:16 PM
Registered member

Gauge Pod
Old 11-19-2008, 05:18 PM
Registered member

Price drop again