Notices
Parts ARCHIVE Previous forum, cannot make any new posts.

93 civic hatch for sale

Old 08-10-2007, 07:06 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
jujub1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default 93 civic hatch for sale

whats up droag i dont have a pic of thec ar so im selling it on here but if you want pics and have a camera phone send me your number and i can message you some pics.Well first and foremost the car does have a motor and tranny in it but im not sure of the condition but it is a y7 with an s20 tranny and it is missing the distributor and radiator.I bought the car to put my swap in but picked up a delsol instead and now im just trying to get my money back out of it.The car is a cx car and has the pleather interior and for thoise who dont know what that is its the plastic seats that honda called leather.the seats are in poor shape and the bottom half of the back are missing but the rest of the interior is in fairly good shape with the exception it needs to be wiped down and get all the dust off.the car needs a windshield and a passenger sides roll up window installed which i have the passenger window just needs to be put in and i dont have a windshield.The car has been painted a light baby blue with a silver metallic flake that seems to be in great shape just dirty and there is a picture of a grim reaper airbrushed on the hood that does not look bad at all.the car is on stock suspension and has some old school bbs mesh wheels that look good but need new tires all around.well if you have any other questions hit me up on here or call my girls cell @ 1(804)484-4954 and my name is Patrick.leave a message with your name and number if no one answers.the price is $1500 obo and im flexible with that people so throw me some offers and lowballers will be ignored or hit up with a return stupid comment.I aks that all offers be reasonable.

Last edited by jujub1; 09-24-2007 at 07:24 PM.
Old 08-11-2007, 09:25 AM
Banned

Default Re: 93 civic hatch for sale

NEW price hey whats up drag new price i need a ls motor for a civic coupe im trying to get but still owe some friends some money so if youve got good running ls motor and 700 cash send me a pm or if you have another obd1 b series motor(b20,gsr,b16,ls/vtech) hit me up with an with an offer but i will not trade straight up for just a motor hit me up with offers va.you can also call and leave a message on my girls phone 1(804)484-4954 and again my name is Patrick
Old 08-11-2007, 09:33 AM
Registered member

John M John M John M John M John M John M John M John M John M John M John M

wrong forum
Old 08-11-2007, 09:34 AM
Nothing but time...

Venice has disabled reputation

location and pic to mylifeecv@yahoo.com
Old 08-11-2007, 10:02 AM
Banned

and this is not the wrong forum i dont have pics and the car does not currently run and i dont have pics and it is for parts and i want to sell it but will take trades plus cash so its not the wrong forum so unless your a moderator get out and keep comments to your self or i will report you
Old 08-20-2007, 07:30 AM
Banned

buop it up people for rear bumper being installed and passenger window as well hit me up with offers im negotiable
Old 08-23-2007, 07:09 AM
Banned

bump for 92-95 si hatchback interior now in the car let me know some offers people will alos trade for other parts like dohc vtech heads and some cash wheels and some cash nothing blingish like some gsr blades or rotas or 99-00 si's and some cash let me know people
Old 08-25-2007, 06:10 AM
Banned

bump bump bump
Old 08-26-2007, 09:49 AM
Banned

and again guys and gals i no have 92-95 si front and back seats for the car,rear bumper,dizzy off of my delsol cause im ls turbo now in that,passenger roll up glass just needs to be installed takes like five minutes just to lazy to do it,and will probably have radiator friday when i meet up with the guy from williamsburg.I would like to keep the old school bbs mesh wheels but will let them go to make a deal work hit me up people