Notices
Parts ARCHIVE Previous forum, cannot make any new posts.

9004 HID Lights

Old 07-28-2008, 11:42 AM
Its Lightish Red

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
JStab JStab JStab JStab JStab JStab JStab JStab JStab JStab JStab
Default 9004 HID Lights

Name: Jason
Phone Number: (804)898-1193
AIM:LUGmyNUTS
Price: $250.00 OBO

For Sale:

1 Set of 9004 HID Dual Beam Conversion Lights

The kit is practically brand new, I installed them on my 1993 Mustang... They arent for me, I dont really care for how they look. There isnt anything wrong with them, they look and work like every other HID kit out there. Just not for me. I paid 300 for them.

Originally Posted by AmericanMuscle.com
With headlights using a dual element, single headlight bulb that contained the filaments for both high and low beams this created a bit of a problem if you wanted to make the upgrade to High Intensity Discharge technology. In the past if you wanted the lighting prowess of HID bulbs in your vehicle you had to sacrifice your high beams. But not anymore!

We brings you the latest in HID lighting technology with our HID Dual Beam Headlight Conversion Kits! The kits utilize electromagnetic servo technology that is integrated into the bulb holder to re-aim the headlight bulb up or down when you switch between high and low beams!

Now not only can you illuminate the immediate road ahead of you in a clean, crisp, almost daylight looking radiance, but you can also pierce the distant horizon with knife like penetration. Each kit includes all the necessary hardware, ballasts, wiring, and bulbs needed to convert your car to HID. 8000K HID bulbs produce a pure white light with a very slight bluish tint for increased vision in tremulous driving conditions.

Features:

* Dual beam design utilizes electromagnetic motors to re-aim the bulb up or down for high and low beam
* HIDs bulbs provide the ultimate in visibility and illuminate the road as if it were daylight
* 8000K bulbs produce a pure white light with a very slight bluish tint for increased night vision
* Simple and easy installation, swap back and forth between HIDs and stock halogen lamps in minutes
* Super long bulb life ousts standard halogen bulb lifetime tenfold
* Low power consumption producing much lower heat then halogen bulbs
* All wiring harnesses, mounting hardware, bulbs, and ballasts included
* All instructions, labeling, and ballast information are in English

Specifications:

* Bulb Type: 9004
* Ballast Input Voltage Range: 9~16VDC
* Ballast Input Voltage Norm: 13.5VDC
* Ballast Current Draw Max: 15A
* Ballast Current Draw Norm: 3.2A
* Ballast Power Output: 35W
* Ballast Maximum Starting Voltage Output: 23,000VDC
* Ballast Operating Temperature Range: -40~105&degC

Last edited by JStab; 07-28-2008 at 11:46 AM.