Notices
Parts ARCHIVE Previous forum, cannot make any new posts.

65" sony wega tv and a brand new JVC 1200watt surround for trade

Old 10-30-2007, 08:15 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ssaacckkeedd has disabled reputation
Default 65" sony wega tv and a brand new JVC 1200watt surround for trade

Im trying to trade a mint damn near brand new tv, two months use, and a brand new 3 weks use JVC surround sound. For a bseries vtec head and cash for a conversion kit, Or a complete bseries turbo kit

call me my cell is 804-908-0766, names chris

specs are as follows"
Description: Watching sports and movies takes on new meaning when viewed on the imposing, crystal-clear 55" screen of the KDS-55A2020 SXRD rear projection television. Full HD 1080p picture quality is delivered brilliantly within a sleek and compact enclosure. The Grand WEGA SXRD rear projection HDTV is also equipped with the WEGA Engine system, which minimizes signal distortion to provide you with the best picture. And you're fully connected with dual HDMI (1080p capability) and front component inputs (1080i). Add PC inputs and SRS TruSurround XT audio enhancement technology and you can see how watching television on the KDS-55A2020 is more than an event, it’s an experience.

JVC TH-D50 DVD Home Theater - 1000 Watt, 5.1 Surround Sound,
HDMI, iPOD Control, DivX Ultra Playback
The TH-D50 HD Home Cineplex Systems is a 5.1-channel surround sound system comprised of a DVD receiver, five speakers and powered subwoofer. It offers the option of a front surround set-up and feature made for iPOD compliance, USB Host, DivX Ultra playback and HDMI connectivity with up conversion. What’s more, the iPod charges while connected and comes with a provided dock that allows the system to control play, pause and skip functions and routes video from an iPod though the system and to a connected display.

Sleek Design, Great Playback Options
This system is designed to complement the latest generation of sleekly styled rear projection and flat panel TVs. The black low-profile receiver has illuminated touch panel controls, while the speakers are likewise slim designs. As for playback options, JVC’s HD Home Cineplex systems easily accommodate both the old and the new, combining DVD/CD and AM/FM playback with the ability to handle digital audio and video files from a wide variety of sources.

Front Surround Technology
Recognizing that not all consumers have a room that can accommodate rear channel speakers behind the listening area, the TH-D50 offer JVC’s Front Surround technology. Consumers have the option of a conventional 5.1-channel set up, or the surround left and surround right speakers can be set up front, flanking the center channel speaker and the Front Surround mode selected. This creates virtual surround left and right channels, creating a surround effect without the need for rear speakers. In the TH-D50, the receiver has a total power output of 1,200 watts. It comes with slim bookshelf systems and a 6.5-inch powered subwoofer.

Hi-Powered Subwoofer,
Support For Various File Formats And Bookshelf
The TH-D50 has a total power output of 1,000 watts. It comes with slim bookshelf systems and a 6.5-inch powered subwoofer. The system's USB Host, allows easy connection and playback of music, movie and picture files from external USB mass storage devices, including flash audio players, card readers, USB memory drives and digital still cameras. Supported file formats include MP3, WMA, JPEG, DivX and MPEG-4 ASF. For playing back video files.

JVC’s HD Home Cineplex systems are DivX Ultra certified, so they can play back DivX Ultra files, the latest version of the popular video compression technology. DivX files can be played back through a device connected via USB Host or from a DVD. HD Home Cineplex Systems Offer Ease-Of-Use And Playback Versatility.

Dell desktop
fathers a computer IT tech and just redid it
22" westinghouse LSD display monitor
dell keyboard and potical mouse

Last edited by ssaacckkeedd; 10-31-2007 at 01:11 PM. Reason: adding my cell phone
Old 10-31-2007, 12:35 AM
Banned

Default Re: 65" sony wega tv and a brand new JVC 1200watt surround for trade

ttt
Old 10-31-2007, 01:08 AM
Banned

pelle is an unknown quantity at this point

i got some stuff if you want to meet up ill show you what i have and you cam make up your mind then i have a b16 head ported and polised with some other stuff like the intake manifold the distributor and other stuff have turbo stuff as well
Old 10-31-2007, 03:58 AM
Banned

do me a favor and make a list please? And while your at it Pm me your cell bud thanks sounds like a sealed deal though.

btw whoever gets this thing will not be disapointed im kicking mysel in the ass as it is
Old 10-31-2007, 06:59 AM

IntegraIzzy is an unknown quantity at this point

hey man wondering if your still interested Im willing to trade so let me know
Old 10-31-2007, 08:27 AM
Banned

my phones off for a hour or two i forgot to make a payment ill call you tonight , but yeah that should be fine.
Old 10-31-2007, 08:48 AM
Banned

pms replied got some good offers so far integrazzy is my best bet , decided against the head just want turbo shit looking for a complete kit!
Old 10-31-2007, 08:49 AM
GLHF

WutupYo WutupYo WutupYo WutupYo WutupYo WutupYo WutupYo WutupYo WutupYo WutupYo WutupYo

i really want to buy these parts...............
Old 10-31-2007, 09:07 AM
Banned

1500 for the picked up and shit for 1500 ill even throw in a dell desktop, just got anew laptop dont even have use, its got a 22" lcd monitor just baught from best buy a month ago
Old 10-31-2007, 12:32 PM
Banned

ttt

Quick Reply: 65" sony wega tv and a brand new JVC 1200watt surround for trade