Notices
Parts ARCHIVE Previous forum, cannot make any new posts.

240SX PROJECT PARTOUT (exhaust,flares,+

Old 01-15-2008, 01:52 PM
NEO VVL N1 BITCHES

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot
Default 240SX PROJECT PARTOUT (exhaust,flares,+

i have been putting off my 240 project for a long time now because of my house and my SE-R project car. i have finally decided to sell off some of the stuff so i can get some track time with my se-r, which i feel is more important right now than anouther fast car.
i dont feel like listing everything i have but some main items are

Authentic JUN rivet on fender flares. Brand new, never installed. $400 obo

A'pexi GT spec exhaust, not new but in great shape. one of the best sounding 240 exhausts IMO. $400 obo

DENT FREE, RUST FREE, NO BODY FILLER AT ALL!!. no sunroof S13 coupe chassis with flawless body panels. all sound deadening removed, compleatly stripped and ready for whatever one would want to do with it(cage, paint, reassemble) if someone wants this for their project they can take whatever stuff they want such ass interior, wire harnesses, refinished subframes etc. i have most stuff needed to rebuild this car just no motor/tranny(sold already). 1500 obo

i have lots of crap so just ask if you want something. prices on most stuff will be very negotiable, the JUN flares are rare and desirable and have allready had offers for my asking price but i dont want to ship them(would be a shame to have them broke in the mail). comeing to me to get stuff will make me much more willing to deal. i can take pictures as needed

here is a pic of the shell and you can see the flares.
Old 01-15-2008, 06:31 PM
Registered Member

RaCe_Me_FaSt has disabled reputation
Default Re: 240SX PROJECT PARTOUT (exhaust,flares,+

do u still have the doors and whats the condition on it..and is it power windows???thanks if u do part it ..pm me the price please
Old 01-21-2008, 02:10 PM
NEO VVL N1 BITCHES

JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot

Originally Posted by RaCe_Me_FaSt
do u still have the doors and whats the condition on it..and is it power windows???thanks if u do part it ..pm me the price please
the doors are flawless. however, im not yet ready to part out the car. i would still like to sell it all together. this car has all the dirty work done too it so if i cant sell it ill just start bolting on all new parts and keep it.
Old 01-25-2008, 11:30 AM
Banned

vbS13T28 is an unknown quantity at this point

hey do you still have the front K-member that the engine and mounts, as well as the p/s rack and control arms bolt into. the whole piece is bolted to the unibody on the bottom. I wrecked and twisted mine