Notices
Parts ARCHIVE Previous forum, cannot make any new posts.

2 sets of stockers: Rx7 and 300zx. Both 5x114.

Old 11-02-2007, 02:04 PM
Am I kawaii? Uguu~

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lawlercaust is infamous around these partsLawlercaust is infamous around these partsLawlercaust is infamous around these partsLawlercaust is infamous around these partsLawlercaust is infamous around these partsLawlercaust is infamous around these partsLawlercaust is infamous around these partsLawlercaust is infamous around these partsLawlercaust is infamous around these partsLawlercaust is infamous around these partsLawlercaust is infamous around these parts
Default 2 sets of stockers: Rx7 and 300zx. Both 5x114.

First of all, both sets were just used as drift meat. Second, both sets are 5x114 bolt pattern.

Click thumbnails for larger pictures.

First set is the stock 91 Coupe wheels, which were fairly rare. All wheels are in pretty good condition, maybe a little curb rash here and there. Painted flat black. 2 of the tires are in good condition while the other 2 are not.

Second set is the late 80s 300zx stockers. Two wheels have a bit of curb rash. Others are in much better condition. Only one tire retains air, the others are bad.

Looking for around $75-100 a set. Need to pay of some tickets and can't accept any less than 75. Will deliver in the 7 cities area, but anything outside of that I will charge unless you want to meet 1/2 way.

I can be reached by PM on this board with any other questions.