Notices
Parts Selling, Buying, Trading for Parts.
Be sure to read the rules before creating a thread.

Buyer/Seller Feedback

Old 04-30-2005, 09:16 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
3gmitsuBMR has disabled reputation
Default boost3d

okay, here goes. First of all, I bought "2004 GTS" rims (eclipse) Paid $210 with tires. can't complain about the tires they were almost new and nitto n450s too, which are fairly expensive. However. Rims were stated as spotless minus one "curb-check" they were dirty as shit when i picked them up so i couldnt really see it, there was redish paint all over them, major curbage on one of them and they were GT rims, same style as GTS, but completely different colors and materials. Anyways, just make sure you check your sh** out before you pay this guy His name is CHRIS he lives on Va Beach/Norfolk border behing bamboo hut. Just thought I'd let you know.
Old 04-30-2005, 09:55 PM
I <3 My DSM

SPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud of
Default Re: Buyer/Seller Feedback

Bought a Nintendo Gamecube from "GoodCarBuddy" and it was very great price, threw in an extra game free, the system works great and he was good guy with a cool pet rat...I would recommend him...and would buy from him again
Old 05-04-2005, 07:06 AM
teamULTRASPEED!

99CivicHatchSi 99CivicHatchSi 99CivicHatchSi 99CivicHatchSi 99CivicHatchSi 99CivicHatchSi 99CivicHatchSi

ProbeGT-ZE.. this complaint is for a guy named elric.. be careful.. he might be selling stuff that isnt his.. my friend norman and i confronted him the other day about a missing pocket bike we had.. he tried to act like one of us picked it up from his house.. cause it was sitting on the side of his.. house.. gave us some bullshit story about how we doesnt need to sell it.. he has a job and got a big tax return back.. but than again who wouldnt mind an extra bit of cash in his pocket.. the pocket bike was black.. bore'd out.. and had a new exhaust.. it was pretty quick.. i paid my friend norman for it.. and when i went to go pick it up from elrick he gave us some bullshit story about how it must of been stolen.. so after we confronted him.. since it was in his care and responsibility he had to pay me the money i lost which is 250.. to make a long story short.. he basically lied to my friend norman and i.. to our face none the less.. that it was probably stolen.. we found out just recently.. that he did sell it.. to dorko on the boards.. but dorko didnt know.. so it is not his fault.. so everyone be careful about buying stuff from this guy he might be selling someone else's parts..

Last edited by 99CivicHatchSi; 05-04-2005 at 07:11 AM.
Old 05-07-2005, 06:52 PM
hype-r

Boost609 has a reputation beyond reputeBoost609 has a reputation beyond reputeBoost609 has a reputation beyond reputeBoost609 has a reputation beyond reputeBoost609 has a reputation beyond reputeBoost609 has a reputation beyond reputeBoost609 has a reputation beyond reputeBoost609 has a reputation beyond reputeBoost609 has a reputation beyond reputeBoost609 has a reputation beyond reputeBoost609 has a reputation beyond repute

Teinz good seller, gave me a killer deal on sum skunk2's.
Also, 3dstar, good buyer no flakiness whatsoever.
Both of these people are good to do business with.
Old 05-07-2005, 09:46 PM
Eat me.

Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta

sensonovich
good seller, bought Sparco seats from him, everything was in mint condition like he said, and i got a good deal
Old 05-17-2005, 01:08 PM
I <3 Hikki Chan!

ProbeGT-ZE ProbeGT-ZE ProbeGT-ZE ProbeGT-ZE ProbeGT-ZE ProbeGT-ZE ProbeGT-ZE ProbeGT-ZE ProbeGT-ZE ProbeGT-ZE ProbeGT-ZE

Originally Posted by 99CivicHatchSi
...since it was in his care and responsibility he had to pay me the money i lost which is 250..
and u got ur money back thanks! =o)

Last edited by ProbeGT-ZE; 05-17-2005 at 01:28 PM.
Old 05-22-2005, 08:13 PM

bigballer7017 is an unknown quantity at this point

Maybe it would be a good idea to split this thread into 'Good Sellers' and 'Bad Sellers'
Old 06-05-2005, 09:08 PM
braap braap

Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod

Tiny Tim-BOUGHT a ECU off of him. Very honest and was there on time. Helped me out with directions and was willing to work with me. He sold me a b16 ecu, and it was in great condition, and the price was right. I would buy off him again. :Thup:

kaltares-SOLD him some hatch struts off a integra. He didn't lowball me, and helped me with directions. I met him close to his work, and in a spot I knew how to get to. Would sell/buy off this guy again.

jdmh22a-BOUGHT a suppoused ZC ecu off him, turned to find out, it was a OBD-1 DX/CX auto ecu. Also, bought a dizzy, lined up..but didn't have a coil in it. Hasn't responded to any PMs, so I got nasty with it. I said somethings that were mean, and still hasn't responded.. So, I wouldn't buy from him again.

00civic23-BOUGHT a 95 Civic Ex from him. It is the current car I have now. He was a great seller, and didn't decline cold hard cash. Would buy from him again in a heart beat. Would vouch for him anytime anywhere.

Last edited by Jarrod; 06-05-2005 at 09:30 PM. Reason: added
Old 06-12-2005, 08:59 PM
Banned

rock9011 is an unknown quantity at this point

Blackknight86----Bought a inline pro style turbo manifold off this guy he said no cracks nothin, didnt examine to well because i trusted him.. i go to purple power it and clean it all out i realize that there is a hole in one of the runners.. then i go to see the wastegate size, he said its 44 mm i was like thats cool..i check his thread he says its a 50mm .. i was like wtf? im lookin at it and i realize its more like a 35 or 38 this guy cant even keep track of his own shit, sells me a broken piece and doesnt even offer to refund it , he trys to say we put a hole in it, odd very .. wasnt possible never used it lol and u can see the exhaust that shot out the hole from when he had it.. so dont trust this guy
Old 06-12-2005, 09:37 PM
teamULTRASPEED!

99CivicHatchSi 99CivicHatchSi 99CivicHatchSi 99CivicHatchSi 99CivicHatchSi 99CivicHatchSi 99CivicHatchSi

maybe the hole is for an egt probe?

Quick Reply: Buyer/Seller Feedback