Notices
Parts Selling, Buying, Trading for Parts.
Be sure to read the rules before creating a thread.

Buyer/Seller Feedback

Old 09-07-2004, 06:45 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
WiFi KiD79 can only hope to improve
Default Re: Buyer/Seller Feedback

ok well i just had 2 buisness deals with JOSH, aka "J spectnr", first he advertised he had two sets of CTR mirrors that were full powered folding and electric mirrors. One set was 50 dollars and the other was 150. the set he first sold me for my friend was a pair of fully powered ctr mirrors but no relay and no switch. That was fine, but the second set he sold to me is manual folding powered mirror set. He sold this set to me for 150 with the relay and switch for the first set telling me that this set was fully powered and electric folding. SO DONT DO BUISNESS WITH THIS SHADY PERSON!!!!!!!!

Ohh and i bought a CTR cluster and the tach, fuel, and temp all read, but if the speedo and milage does not work i will get my revenge! And so will my FRIEND!!!
Old 09-15-2004, 08:20 AM

anothervictum has disabled reputation

ULTRAVTEC757.....good guy... met up at pembroke mall he took a little long but it was raining so its understandable....will recommend
Old 09-23-2004, 05:45 PM
MLB! Lets GO!

Veritas Veritas Veritas Veritas Veritas Veritas Veritas Veritas Veritas Veritas Veritas

BrokeAssCrix and jaydm....

both good dudes they drove over to my house in newport news from va beach and we came to a compromise on the price, and we talked for a lil bit. overall, two cool guys, nice doin business with ya
Old 09-24-2004, 02:54 PM
Registered Member

NIC668 NIC668 NIC668 NIC668 NIC668 NIC668 NIC668 NIC668 NIC668 NIC668 NIC668

CRX is a good buyer had the money for my car in less than 24 hours...No bullshitting AWSOME buyer
Old 10-03-2004, 01:41 PM
Registered Member

NIC668 NIC668 NIC668 NIC668 NIC668 NIC668 NIC668 NIC668 NIC668 NIC668 NIC668

nasteboyii19943

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS PERSON. I was shown a picture of a FUEL RAIL WITH THE REGULATOR and the caption of item for sale was "D series fuel rail" that was the only words for this FUEL RAIL. I paid $82 for this item and the only reason I wanted this is because my understanding was it had the REGULATOR and when it arrived ( 2 weeks later--not sellers fault ) The fuel rail did not have the regulator. This item was misrepesented and after I sent an e-mail saying I wanted my money back I would ship back to him and no responces 3 days later.

BECAREFUL and make sure you know what you are ordering.
Old 10-06-2004, 04:41 PM
FUCK THIEVES

G2 LS-Vtec G2 LS-Vtec G2 LS-Vtec G2 LS-Vtec G2 LS-Vtec G2 LS-Vtec G2 LS-Vtec G2 LS-Vtec G2 LS-Vtec G2 LS-Vtec G2 LS-Vtec

POS HYBRID

"never used in the USA, straight from japan, jdm b16 shortblock with S1 B16 transmission"

...is what he told me, i bought it a few months back, sold the shortblock, and only desired the tranny. come time for my swap, i put the transmission in and guess what? its a LS transmission that grinds almost every gear, revmatching and heel toeing barely helps. i contacted him after first driving the car and he said he understands and will try to get me some money back. this was over a MONTH ago. he has not responded at all to any of my messages. even if he honestly forgot to get back to me, it is a big issue and is not a valid excuse.

DO NOT BUY FROM HIM
Old 10-08-2004, 04:53 PM
backmotorsports.com

nasteboyii19943 is an unknown quantity at this point

Im sure everyone wants to see me defend myself so here it is
i really didnt want to get into all this, its simple mistake and misunderstanding this happens all the time
i was willing to resolve this, but he wanted to make more outta this then it really was

here is the previous emails (look how he didnt want to refund UNLESS ALL, and i wanted to exclude shipping SINCE IT COST ME THAT, i dont get that money back either)

great but i never said i ripped u off, or that this was hte END OF IT< u just now responded to my laststatement, boy u must really be in a hurry to solve
your problem i said u could send it back, i would refund the
PURCHASE PRICE, minus shipping its that SIMPLE if u learn how to read, that is the HONEST answer, it was YOUR MISTAKE< not mine, i am willing to solve your problem but hey if u want to be a dick about it go ahead

Ill post all the stuff u said and the stuff ive said,
I SAVE EVERYTHING i have no problems with that, good
luck and let me know
dan

also if u decided that that deal isnt to your liking this guy from dragva (sohcvtec) was goin to buy it too, for more then what u paid, u could sell to him if he still wants it u got a bump on drag va too not a good idea to threaten people, when first off U R IN THE WRONG and second off,
i am not even wrong/nor a bad person/ nor any other problem except little late on shipping the product to you, due to UPS mistake on addy

sorry for your inconveince, but threats are not smart,
as of right now u hurt yourself more then helped
dan

first off, im not going to refund FULL PRICE
period, i lost the price in shipping, so i am not
going to PAY u for shipping sorry
if u want a refund i totally understand, and like i
said im willing to do that, but its giong to be MINUS
the shipping and UR GOING to ship it back to me FIRST
sorry if you dont like the deal, but thats the ways
its going to happen if its going to happen at all

Let me know what u want to do, if u dont like the
deal, im sorry but ask anyone selling ANYTHING ON ANY
SITE, no one wins with the shipping its LOST MONEY,
and its not my fault if mistaking something for what
it was not, u should have asked if unsure, the picture
was sent only have we discussed it being the FUEL RAIL
ONLY< didnt say anytihng about the FPR, i feel that
this is rediculous, its a simple mistake that can be
remedied but its goin to happen the way i want it too,
if not u can keep the fuel rail, ruin (or try) my name
if u wish but thats the way it stands

ok here is the last chance/deal
first off u can get a refund like i said the first
five times but u have to DELIVER THE fuel rail to my buddy in
HAMPTON, u have met him before (fabrik8) on the board,
anyway back to the
deal

as i said before I AM NOT PAYING FOR SHIPPING, it cost
me 7 bucks to ship w/paypal charge (NEITHER of these
charges are refunded since i did not recieve them) its
calld mutual loss, since i feel this is a more then
FAIR deal, if u would like to do this, let me know ill
get you my buddy's info, and we can go from there, if
u dont feel that this is good enough, then your stuck
with your fuel rail its that simple, this is more then
fair
dan back

Well this is all the emails i have right now, so i think this defends myself very well, thanks

Last edited by nasteboyii19943; 10-08-2004 at 05:10 PM.
Old 10-10-2004, 10:29 AM
Patron

BlueTegB18A is an unknown quantity at this point

keep this in mind.....

Originally Posted by BlueTegB18A
Due to recent complaints about flakers, this thread has been created so that people can find out how reliable a person is to sell to, or buy from. People who have made recent transactions can post here about how good or bad things went. In order for this to be successful you must follow these rules.

1. One post per person, per transaction. Each person can create one post that has the information about what was bought and sold, and their opinions about the person they dealt with. All posts must be done in a professional way that is as descriptive, direct, and to the point. This is not a thread for flaming or slander, only to state whether you had a good, bad, or neutral experience, and why.
Old 10-20-2004, 11:38 AM

KiLaPnOy has disabled reputation

1fastcrx

I bought a distributor from him a MONTH AND A HALF ago which does not work at all. He said it was a vtec obd1 distributor that worked fine. I brought it home and took the cap off and learned it was a OBD-0 distributor with JUST 1 obd 1 gray plug, and the crank angle sensor wires had no plug on them at all. So I figured it still worked and tried it out, even added a plug for the crank angle sensor because it was just stray wires sitting under the dist cap. Plugged it in, tried it out, nothing, no spark. I even had a technician from honda change out a known working coil and ignitor and still no go. The i borrowed a known working distributor and the car started up fine. He's been avoiding me, and telling me to chill out when I try to get money back, or even SOME money back. And it is only $75! I need money real bad because i got in a little wreck and this guy has been holding out on my money for as long as my car has been running period.

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS GUY
Old 11-08-2004, 03:14 PM
Die reinste Bösen.

gear gear gear gear gear gear gear gear gear gear gear

cell: he drove down to meet me at my house for a little extra money.. we agreed on 110 for the lowering springs he was selling. was prompt, very polite and a cool guy...great seller

Quick Reply: Buyer/Seller Feedback