Notices
Part Outs READ THIS ANNOUNCEMENT BEFORE POSTING OR RISK HAVING YOUR THREAD DELETED!

AE86 Complete Running System Part Out

Old 07-04-2011, 12:23 AM
Shortbus never came.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
HerNameIsSway HerNameIsSway HerNameIsSway HerNameIsSway HerNameIsSway HerNameIsSway HerNameIsSway HerNameIsSway HerNameIsSway HerNameIsSway HerNameIsSway
Default AE86 Complete Running System Part Out

Hey guys,

Have you guys been looking for an AE86 that hasnt hit a junkyard, where parts would be sold for high prices? Well, I saved one, for a limited time!

This is a factory 1984 SR5 coupe 5-speed with complete driveable/running system. Every part under the hood was intact once I have claimed the car. The only things that do not make this car a "complete" part out are tail lights and cosmetic/interior panels and carpeting, etc.

I found this car at a tow/recovery shop that was about to be hauled off to the junkyard. The mechanic said I can have this car, as I only needed the floor, firewall, and axle. The rest of the car I do not need, so instead of junking them, I'm sure someone out there wants parts that arent ridiculous junkyard prices.

The story I have gathered: This car was never reported stolen, but someone made an off-road fun car out of it and drove it in their backyard woods. I live in redneck country, I dont think they knew what car this was and what value it holds. They took out all of the glass and removed all interior as well as the rear tail lights. Then at some point they proceeded to slide into a tree with the driver side rear, and it appears that they abandoned it once the passenger side tie rod snapped. Cops found the car and had it impounded. No one claimed it so it was removed from impound and was on its way to the crusher when I found it.

This car appears to have a complete running system installed, but I have not checked to see if it actually does run, as the car did not come with a title or a key and at the time, I did not personally care if it ran or not, since my goal was to just get the parts of the shell I need. Again, it appears that the car ran and then was neglected once the tie rod broke. The front clip is bent, so the radiator is the shape of a rhombus, but not as extreme as this:

The front strut towers to the back all seems straight. Sadly, this would have been the nicest rust-free car if the rednecks havent used it as an off-road toy. The only real rust issues is where it slammed into a tree.

I have completely stripped the car down to its bare frame. I removed the fuel lines and tank and they're all completely intact. I have cut off the roof at the pillars so it is a good swap for someone that wants to delete their sunroof option on their own car. It is straight with no dents and has a few paint flakes.

I have personally removed every single bolt that existed on the car from the factory and the only bolts that broke were rear quarter panel bolts on the entire car.

Odometer reads 158k miles but cannot confirm if the odometer still worked.
State inspection sticker expired Sept 2010, so mileage could not be that far off, nor could the car have sat that long.

I took a lot of pics and I am parting out pretty much everything off this car. I have a few pics to upload now, and forgot to upload the rest, will get to uploading more soon.

If you do not like the prices, make offer!

If you want certain cut-out parts of the shell, let me know!

All of these parts are dirty, if you want pics of any of the parts cleaned up to help you with the purchase, let me know!

HVAC system, no damage: $40

Radio/HVAC controls brackets: $20

Factory radio:

SR5/4AC dash harness: $35

SR5/4AC engine harness:

SR5 gauge cluster, no cracks, reads 158k: $20

HVAC controls: $50

Random interior parts:

Broken gauge cluster housing:

Last edited by HerNameIsSway; 07-04-2011 at 10:09 PM.
Old 07-04-2011, 12:24 AM
Shortbus never came.

HerNameIsSway HerNameIsSway HerNameIsSway HerNameIsSway HerNameIsSway HerNameIsSway HerNameIsSway HerNameIsSway HerNameIsSway HerNameIsSway HerNameIsSway
Default Re: AE86 Complete Running System Part Out

Ok I have more items for sale.

Again, make offer.

Non-leaking PS system (pump with lines) I DO NOT HAVE PICS OF THE NON-LEAKING STEERING RACK which is also for sale:

Completely intact AC lines $30 (top line in the pic broke right off the compressor):

Compressor and bracket, $20 Alternator and bracket, Fan and pulley, canister:

Clutch and brake pedal brackets, Completely intact brake booster setup, clutch master cyl:

Random under-hood parts:

Headlight cover and brackets (H4 lens/housing were missing, as well as plastic frame): $50

Only damage on one headlight cover:

Front suspension components (can sell as whole or part out):

Front strut parts (strut casings are sold and one top hat is torn):

If anyone makes a good offer on rear end, I'll sell as whole or part out. (Shocks are bad)

Windshield cowl and dash vent:

Hood hinges, gas pedal bracket, e-brake handle, shift boot, steering column boot:

4 OEM SR5 Wheels (2 are still on rear end)

Steering wheel/column:

Kick panel fuse shields, hood latch bracket (hood latch sold):

5-speed speedo cable, 4ac throttle cable, ceiling light wiring:

Hoods (whichever goes first, I'll keep the second)
Blue hood has a slight bend up front, see first few pics in first post.

Primer hood has a small hood scoop made and frame has been cut out. Straight hood, no bends or dents.

Passenger door (no glass, weatherstripping, mirrors, crank, or interior panel, but window regulator is still inside)

See fitment, looks good.

Carb'd filter intake and fan shroud (bent frame made this crack by fan contact, so add a JDM zip-tie kit and put it back together!)

Firewall insulation

5-spd tranny (not yet removed from 4ac yet, so all internal parts are still intact)

Complete 4ac, engine crossmember, and non-leaking PS rack, can part out.

Last edited by HerNameIsSway; 07-04-2011 at 11:20 PM.
Old 07-04-2011, 12:25 AM
Shortbus never came.

Post#3 reserved for more pics coming soon!
Old 07-14-2011, 05:02 AM
Shortbus never came.

Bump!
Old 08-04-2011, 07:02 PM
Registered Member

gtspanda has disabled reputation

Hi where are you located? I need the rear bumper bracket, do you have it? if you do please text me at 571 331 8376. Thank you
Old 11-21-2011, 02:38 AM
Shortbus never came.

Sorry, I wasnt notified of this thread bump, do you still need it?
Old 11-21-2011, 11:51 AM
Registered Member

ahutson03 has disabled reputation

Interested in fenders and tranny
Old 11-21-2011, 07:41 PM
Shortbus never came.

Tranny sold, still have fenders. PM me.
Old 12-01-2011, 02:55 PM
Registered Member

itazuki757 has disabled reputation

how much for the whole rear end and front suspension??
Old 01-19-2012, 11:16 PM
Shortbus never came.

Late reply, sorry, but PM/email me if you're still interested.

Anyways, Bump!

Quick Reply: AE86 Complete Running System Part Out