Notices
Part Outs READ THIS ANNOUNCEMENT BEFORE POSTING OR RISK HAVING YOUR THREAD DELETED!

'98 GSR Part-out

Old 01-30-2011, 02:32 PM
Go cry to momma

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness
Default Re: '98 GSR Part-out

Surprisingly, nothing sold today... engine harness pending tomorrow A.M. Don't be scared folks, it's getting torn apart one way or another.
Old 01-30-2011, 09:01 PM
Go cry to momma

Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness

Price changes. Take a look. If there's something not listed that you need, hit me up. I've had lots of texts and pm's about stuff, but only a few things sold. I'm probably just going to pull everything off of it that I think will sell and get rid of the bare bones shell. I'll either sell it to someone I've already talked to about it, or it'll go to the shredder. Make offers for multiple stuff. Even look over my other threads, I can make package deals happen.
Old 01-31-2011, 06:22 AM
Go cry to momma

Engine harness sold. Lots more to get folks. Come on with it...
Old 01-31-2011, 05:16 PM
Go cry to momma

Up top. My prices are somewhat negotiable folks. No lowballing, but if you want multiple things, we can work something out.
Old 01-31-2011, 08:06 PM
Go cry to momma

Added some things and lowered a few prices. Really wanting to get this stuff gone folks. I started taking some things off for my EG, but I only need a few things. Come get what you need. Make offers, just DO NOT LOWBALL. I'd rather leave stuff in the car for the crusher than to think somebody is right by lowballing. Get stuff. Don't play.
Old 02-01-2011, 07:56 AM
Go cry to momma

I can only meet in the AM until 1pm, or after 11pm-during the week. Weekends I'm free. If you want something, don't wait. I'm going to be stripping this shell of everything VERY SOON and the shell is going away. I desperately need my garage back. This car has been in there for over a year now. Need it gone. Come get what you need.
Old 02-01-2011, 02:26 PM
Go cry to momma

On top. Saturday lots of stuff is coming off. Come get stuff.
Old 02-02-2011, 05:48 AM
Go cry to momma

Old 02-02-2011, 02:22 PM
Go cry to momma

Up top. Get stuff.
Old 02-03-2011, 06:20 AM
Go cry to momma

Up top. If you're wanting/needing multiple items, I can work a deal. I even have stuff on my other threads that I'd be willing to do the same thing with. LMK folks. Saturday I'm stripping this thing and it may be gone sooner than I had originally expected. Who knows. Come get what you need.

Quick Reply: '98 GSR Part-out