Notices
Part Outs READ THIS ANNOUNCEMENT BEFORE POSTING OR RISK HAVING YOUR THREAD DELETED!

1997 Nissan Pathfinder Auto 4x4

Old 07-13-2009, 07:35 AM
TRIED HIS GT!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT
Default 1997 Nissan Pathfinder Auto 4x4

This is pretty much what the title says. I purchased it from somebody as a parts truck to do some repairs on the other 3 pathfinders that I have. I just needed some odds and ends. I still have the rest of the truck left. Now make no mistake.. this is pretty much just a parts truck. The locks have all been removed, front end is pretty much missing, front left control arm is gone, some interior pieces are missing, the transmission does not have reverse. It does have 4wd that does work fine. It drives forward fine as well. Pretty much what is in the pictures is what is left. I am not looking to make alot of money off of this truck.. but I am wanting a good block from one of these trucks. So... this would be the perfect opportunity for somebody that needs an engine for they truck to get this and give me back a block. I would like one that does not have a bad crank as I am wanting to build a motor for my Z. This engine should be the same for various models. The Xterra, frontier, pathfinder, and I think a couple others use the VG33.

I am interested in even trades or partial trades. I will not trade this truck for a TV or Playstation... but I am intersted in trading for a big screen plasma/LCD tv, Laptops, handguns, assault rifles, Wii, Playstation 3, Xbox 360, and/or utility trailor - plus cash on your end. Can be any combination of items but it will have to be of equal value. I will trade straight up for 04-09 Yamaha R1, 03-09 Yamaha R6, 98-09 Nissan Frontier (would like it to be a V6 model), 98-02 Nissan Xterra (even if it needs work), and possibly an ATV (Yamaha Raptors)

Call, email or text
Rich
(757)839-4389

Old 07-14-2009, 09:00 AM
TRIED HIS GT!

FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT
Default Re: 1997 Nissan Pathfinder Auto 4x4

COME ON!!!! Look how beautiful this truck is!!! LOL... let me know who needs parts!!!
Old 07-15-2009, 09:14 AM
TRIED HIS GT!

PM's and text messages responded too!
Old 07-18-2009, 02:53 PM
TRIED HIS GT!

poof!
Old 07-20-2009, 03:51 PM
TRIED HIS GT!

some interior peices
locks and ignition are gone
rear trialing arm bushings
muffler and passenger side exhaust manifold

still alot of good stuff left. I need to have this gone by the 7th of august!
Old 07-22-2009, 12:23 PM
TRIED HIS GT!

The 7th is coming and I need this truck stripped down and gone by then. Let me know if you need anything.