Notices
Part Outs READ THIS ANNOUNCEMENT BEFORE POSTING OR RISK HAVING YOUR THREAD DELETED!

1996 Blazer LT (Partout or Package Buy)

Old 03-05-2009, 01:05 AM
Shortbus never came.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
HerNameIsSway HerNameIsSway HerNameIsSway HerNameIsSway HerNameIsSway HerNameIsSway HerNameIsSway HerNameIsSway HerNameIsSway HerNameIsSway HerNameIsSway
Default 1996 Blazer LT (Partout or Package Buy)

* Name: Clayton
* Means on contact: PM or this thread
* Trades: No trades, please
* Price: Part-out or whole package buy, make offer

* Description: I'm parting out this 1996 Blazer or selling as a whole if anyone wants it. This Blazer has roof damage so insurance will consider this totaled. There's so many good parts in this truck that will still be useful and not wasted sitting in a junkyard. This Blazer used to be mine since summer 2004 and my sister needed a car so I gave it to her in fall 2007. I got the Blazer at 96k miles, the engine/tranny/transfer case were swapped at around 119k miles, Chassis is now at 131k miles. The engine is a factory-spec 4.3L V6 and came from Jasper and was installed by a certified shop in May 2007 and is is warrantied through May 2010. The engine only has 10k miles on it. The engine needs to be taken apart and looked over and cleaned out before running again.

The transmission was pulled out of a wrecked 1995 Blazer and has a badge attached to the transmission saying it was rebuilt. The seller claimed it had 30k miles on rebuilt transmission.

I also pulled the transfer case from the same 1995 Blazer that I got the transmission from and that is currently on this 1996 Blazer. I still have the Blazer's original transfer case sitting in a shed. (The mechanic that installed the 1995 transmission and transfer case was too lazy to put 1995 fittings on my original transfer case and just swapped the whole thing.) Both transfer cases work well.

This is a green and gold two-tone 4dr 4x4 LT model with tan leather interior and a flip-down tailgate door. All interior pieces are in very good condition except for the area above the driver's head. Factory tow bar has been sanded and repainted by me around 2005, that can be parted out also.

Brand new gas tank was installed last year if anyone wants that for their Blazer. (no pics of that, sorry.)

In short, the parts that still are usable/still hold value/dont deserve to be junked are these parts:

Engine
Transmission
2 Transfer Cases (one has 95 fitting, other has 96 fitting, both swappable)
Gas Tank
Full tan leather interior
Exhaust (if yours failed inspection and want a cheap replacement)

If there's anything else you want, please PM me.

Please contact me if you're interested.
* Details:
o Mileage: Chassis: 131,xxx ; Engine: approx 10,000; transmission: approx 40,000
o Exterior Condition: left side damage, everything else is good
o Interior Condition: salvageable
o Modifications: K&N Intake
o Service: See Description paragraph above

* Pictures: Please PM me for more detailed pictures

I have more pics, but not uploaded online, I will update this thread when I have more pics.

These pics were taking the morning after the wreck. The Blazer was placed in a shed after pictures were taken before we had that major snowfall. The snow has been cleaned off so it does not drip inside.

The pics below are all old pics, they're of the Engine/tranny swap during March-May 2007.

White 1995 Donor Blazer and my 1996 Green Blazer

The 1995 Tranny for sale, has the REMANUFACTURED BY GM badge. Currently installed on Blazer.

The new Jasper engine currently around 10k miles professionally installed May 2007.

Last edited by HerNameIsSway; 05-07-2009 at 09:25 PM.
Old 03-06-2009, 05:35 AM
Shortbus never came.

HerNameIsSway HerNameIsSway HerNameIsSway HerNameIsSway HerNameIsSway HerNameIsSway HerNameIsSway HerNameIsSway HerNameIsSway HerNameIsSway HerNameIsSway
Default Re: 1996 Blazer LT (Partout or Package Buy)

Bump, this needs to go, there's stilll good parts!
Old 03-09-2009, 03:40 AM
Shortbus never came.

Bump.
Old 04-16-2009, 12:37 AM
Shortbus never came.

This is still up for sale, everything.

Nothing's sold yet.
Old 04-16-2009, 03:00 AM
Registered Member

bad caddy has disabled reputation

pmed
Old 04-16-2009, 08:48 PM
Anti "DONK"

ShortyzKustomz has disabled reputation

Got any pics of the seats, They'd be nice in the daily. I told my friend about this as well he has a Bravada hes workin on
Old 05-07-2009, 09:24 PM
Shortbus never came.

OK I'm really sorry guys, I have been unable to sell this lately with issues with my sister but I finally have the reins and I'm selling the Blazer again.

Make offers for parts.

I have a few short weeks to get the parts off and sell or sell as a whole before the Blazer get towed to a junkyard for free and the junkman WILLl overcharge you for parts off this Blazer.

I prefer someone to make use of these parts more than I want it sitting and rotting away.

A bunch of you guys asked for the K&N intake, if you still want that, I'll part taht out last, but I prefer to sell with the engine as a whole. Thanks.
Old 05-08-2009, 10:39 PM
Shortbus never came.

Bump. Still good parts!
Old 05-09-2009, 04:04 AM
Banned

UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn

How much for the whole thing and why do you say the motor needs to be cleaned out before it runs again?
Old 05-23-2009, 02:22 AM
Shortbus never came.

Hey, sorry, i lost my thread. lol.

I still have the Blazer.

This Blazer was flipped and was upside down for under an hour and has been on its wheels ever since. I think it was flipped in February. I'm not too much of an engine fanatic, but I thought that when an engine is upside down, oil seeps into places that it shouldnt seep into, but like I said it's been upside down for under and hour but it's been right side up since I think it was flipped in February. It might be fine, I never started it since it flipped.

This Blazer needs to go very soon. I do not want to send it to the crusher, this Blazer still has good parts left, and I especially hate to see the engine be thrown away like that.

Quick Reply: 1996 Blazer LT (Partout or Package Buy)