Notices
Other ARCHIVE Previous forum, cannot make any new posts.

WTT or FS: PSP Pandora Battery (Hack Ur PSP)

Old 12-07-2008, 04:58 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Live4Redline has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Default WTT or FS: PSP Pandora Battery (Hack Ur PSP)

I have a PSP Pandora Battery for a PSP Phat that I would like to sell or trade for a normal un-modded battery.

Q: What is a Pandora Battery?

A: It is a modded battery that can be used to boot your PSP into Service mode in order to upload any firmware you want. With this you can install Custom Firmware that will allow you to play downloaded games, movies and all types of helpful programs that can not normally be used with a factory shipped PSP. You can also use it to fix a BRICKED PSP if you happen to have one thrown in the back of the closet.

I am just looking for an un-modded battery for a PSP Phat and will give you this one in exchange. You can just buy a new one and trade me for that or hand over your old one. What ever works for you.

As a bonus... if your interested in the Battery i will go ahead and hack your PSP for you and show you everything you need to know to get started. I'll even include any of the games i already have downloaded.

Note 1: This is a Hard-Modded Pandora Battery which means i converted it myself. I can and will show you that it works and is stable. I no longer need it and i figured someone else might be interested.

Note 2: In order to Hack your PSP you need a Magic Memory Stick 1g to 4g in size. I can setup one for you if you provide the stick and if not i can just use my own to hack your psp. Either way, I’ll make sure your good and happy by the end of the deal.

Note 3: Pandora Battery’s can not be used to play your PSP and are only good for sending it and any other PSP into service mode to be hacked or re-hacked.

Note 4: This is a battery for a PSP PHAT and i am not sure if it will fit into a PSP SLIM.

Note 5: This PSP mod is RISK FREE and will not damage your PSP in any way. Its compleatly reversible and can be used to re-install factory firmware onto Broken or Bricked PSP's.

Send PM if interested.

Willing to travel 1hr in any direction to meet. Which Covers anything from Petersburg to the full Richmond area. (Me = Prince George / Hopewell Area)

Last edited by Live4Redline; 12-07-2008 at 05:01 PM.