Notices
Other ARCHIVE Previous forum, cannot make any new posts.

Sprint Sero (Employee) Plan with FREE sprint touch

Old 08-12-2008, 05:07 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ludachrisvt is infamous around these partsludachrisvt is infamous around these partsludachrisvt is infamous around these partsludachrisvt is infamous around these partsludachrisvt is infamous around these partsludachrisvt is infamous around these partsludachrisvt is infamous around these partsludachrisvt is infamous around these partsludachrisvt is infamous around these partsludachrisvt is infamous around these partsludachrisvt is infamous around these parts
Default Sprint Sero (Employee) Plan with FREE sprint touch

This is NOT a scam I just wan't this phone and my plan gone.

I switched to iPhone. I'll GIVE you my SPRINT HTC TOUCH ($500) if you take over my contract. The contract has 10 months left. Sprint is also giving me a $25 credit every month. So that effectively cuts your bill in half (if they allow you to keep that monthly credit -> they probably won't).

It is the SERO (sprint employee) 1250 plan:

Plan Features:
* 1250 minutes with Sprint Fair & Flexible
* $50.00 Minimum Monthly Charge
* Nationwide Long Distance Included
* Unlimited Night & Weekend Mins. Included
* 7PM Nights and weekends
* Unlimited Mobile to Mobile (pcs to Pcs)
* Unlimited SMS
* Unlimited Power Vision (internets)

This kind of deal is unheard of. The plan is a sprint employee plan and you won't find a better one on any carrier. I paid $500 to get this phone the day it came out. Let my loss be your gain.

In order to take over this plan, you MUST have good enough credit to assume responsibility (create your own account with sprint). I will even split activation with you if they try to charge you.

To clarify, I DON'T want any money to do this. You call me up, we'll meet at the sprint store and once you are switched you can HAVE FOR FREE the phone, original box and manuals, software (at least $200 in software) and all the accessories I have gotten (two car chargers, travel charger, extended battery, lubix nc1 stereo bluetooth headphones ($75), SEIDIO extended battery ($50) and more) if you take my contract. Again, FREE.

** I'm also willing to sell this phone for $200 (the cost to cancel my contract).

Call Chris at (804)651-5313
Or PM
Old 08-12-2008, 07:31 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
joshuaa3 has disabled reputation
Default Re: Sprint Sero (Employee) Plan with FREE sprint touch

im interested but in va beach, you ever come out this way?