Notices
Other ARCHIVE Previous forum, cannot make any new posts.

FS: Jabra BT8010

Old 08-28-2007, 05:06 AM
Boner Jams

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
-Danimal -Danimal -Danimal -Danimal -Danimal -Danimal -Danimal -Danimal -Danimal -Danimal -Danimal
Default FS: Jabra BT8010

Got mine for sale. I barely used it. $65 they are $99 new. Its dope as shit play music through it, can control the music player on your phone through it also stores number called so you can dial them from the unit. Ill post actual pics tonight.

I dont have the second adapter, only the bigger main one.

* Talk time: 10 hours
* Standby time: 300 hours
* Weight: 0.81 oz
* Music Streaming

* Work >< Play Convertible
* Bluetooth 2.0 mono headset for work and attachable stereo unit for play - all in one stylish design
* Powered with DSP technology that reduces background noise and automatically adjusts volume control
* Answer/end, reject a call*, call waiting*, last number redial*, voicedialing*, play / pause / stop, next track, volume control (*phone dependent)
* Bluetooth® 2.0 supporting A2DP (for music playing) and AVRCP (for remote control) and headset and hands-free profiles
* Multipoint connections to connect two devices at the same time – e.g. music player and phone
* Clear OLED display and jog wheel for easy operations - personalize your headset with contacts and personal music settings