Notices
Other ARCHIVE Previous forum, cannot make any new posts.

19" LG flatron 2ms response LCD monitor

Old 12-07-2008, 12:38 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
fivespeedsteed will become famous soon enough
Default 19" LG flatron 2ms response LCD monitor

This was bought brand new from bestbuy for somewhere between 200 and 250 dollars probably about a year ago. its a 2ms response time and ive used it on my gaming desktop for a while, and its done absolutely great. wonderful looking monitor. max resolution is 1280 x 1024, and i think i ran it at around 70hertz refresh rate. i have a power cord, and the cord to plug it to the computer also. the base detaches off for packing purposes and it tilts and all too. the reason the first picture it is crooked is because its standing on my bed, everything is in perfect shape, 110%. no scratch anywhere. i had my computer to turn the monitor off after 10 minutes of me not being at it. only reason i am selling is because my desktop i built broke and is old, and i'd rather just get a console than re-up my whole computer. this monitor is the hardest thing to let go of all of it, i really love this monitor. ill ship it to the continental 48 states, anywhere else message me and i might have you help pay for shipping costs.

pictures are with the screen dirty, its all in perfect shaepe

feel free to message with any questions.

asking 150

Last edited by fivespeedsteed; 12-07-2008 at 12:44 PM.