Notices
Other Selling, Buying, Trading for Everything Else.
Examples: Furniture, Pets, Clothes, etc.
Be sure to read the rules before creating a thread.

YILDIZ SILAH 12 GAUGE OVER/UNDER - SUPER RARE ON EAST COAST AND GREAT DEAL!

Old 10-14-2011, 12:04 PM
CAPS LOCK BABY

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK
Default YILDIZ SILAH 12 GAUGE OVER/UNDER - SUPER RARE ON EAST COAST AND GREAT DEAL!

Robby
Culpeper
PM
Looking to trade for a good hunting rifle mostly.
CASH VALUE 650
TRADE VALUE 700

PICS UP TONIGHT HOPEFULLY

I bought this from a guy from here alittle while ago. There is absolutely nothing wrong with the shotgun mechanically. There is a SMALL imprint on the bottom of the stock I believe on the right side. I have 5 choke's including a full, improved mod, mod, imp. cylinder and skeet. All chokes are flush mount and have individual cases. The wood on the gun is american walnut. I will get pics up hopefully tonight. The only reason the gun is going bye bye is becouse it is the least shot in my collection. I have several other Beretta shotguns that go into the field with me. I have shot about 3 rounds of sporting clays with this gun and that is it. Previous owner used it very little if recall as well. It also has a REAL limbsaver pad on it, not the slip on cheapo one. Also has tru-glo sight - yellow/ orange.

Thanks for looking