Notices
Other Selling, Buying, Trading for Everything Else.
Examples: Furniture, Pets, Clothes, etc.
Be sure to read the rules before creating a thread.

Xbox 360 Elite 250GB for PS3 Slim

Old 09-05-2011, 03:55 PM
Typical Apple clown

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
HyperVTEC HyperVTEC HyperVTEC HyperVTEC HyperVTEC HyperVTEC HyperVTEC HyperVTEC HyperVTEC HyperVTEC HyperVTEC
Default Xbox 360 Elite 250GB for PS3 Slim

Name: Jitu
Means of contact: PM
Price: $0

Description: This unit got RRoD but I had it fixed by a local guy that fixes Xbox and PS3 systems. After I got the RRoD, I bought a new Xbox while I waited for the Eilte to get repaired. My plan was to have both systems in different rooms but came to find out that I can't sign on to my XBL account on both systems unless I migrate my account each time I want to play. NOT doing this and Microsoft can kiss my brown ass if they really think I would purchase a second XBL account for a second system.

So, long story short, I am wanting to replace the Xbox 360 Elite for a PS3 Slim.

I have all the original accessories (except the mic because I gave it to someone as a goodwill) and box for the system. You are welcome to test it out.

Pictures: I can take pictures and send them on request. Too lazy to post pics right now...watching Curb Your Enthusiasm =]
Old 09-06-2011, 04:50 AM
BROSCIENCE

DwiZZy DwiZZy DwiZZy DwiZZy DwiZZy DwiZZy DwiZZy DwiZZy DwiZZy DwiZZy DwiZZy

So you thought you could have your one account signed onto two xbox's at the same time?

LmaO
Old 09-06-2011, 10:54 AM
Typical Apple clown

HyperVTEC HyperVTEC HyperVTEC HyperVTEC HyperVTEC HyperVTEC HyperVTEC HyperVTEC HyperVTEC HyperVTEC HyperVTEC
Default Re: Xbox 360 Elite 250GB for PS3 Slim

Originally Posted by DwiZZy
So you thought you could have your one account signed onto two xbox's at the same time?

LmaO
Please refrain from being so stupid.

Since, you are looking for entertainment on this site ever since Backroom got removed, I will spare you this time. I am a single entity incapable of being in two places at the same time, so, why the fuck would I sign on to two Xbox systems at the same time.

With the PS3, I have the freedom to play in one room and when I feel like moving to my bedroom to play or watch netflix then I can sign on to the second location to do so. The thing is, 2009'ers with mad rep points can't calculate this simple idea. Btw, PS3 accounts are FREE. There is no need to sign off from your account to get on another system because you can create as many accounts you want and enjoy FREE online gaming and watch streaming contents.

With the Xbox you can't do so. Even paying customers are limited to ONE system at a time. Though you can migrate your account back and forth, it's not an ideal solution. The process takes a few minutes to complete and it's BS.

Lmao now.
Old 09-06-2011, 11:24 AM
BROSCIENCE

DwiZZy DwiZZy DwiZZy DwiZZy DwiZZy DwiZZy DwiZZy DwiZZy DwiZZy DwiZZy DwiZZy

Originally Posted by HyperVTEC
Please refrain from being so stupid.

Since, you are looking for entertainment on this site ever since Backroom got removed, I will spare you this time. I am a single entity incapable of being in two places at the same time, so, why the fuck would I sign on to two Xbox systems at the same time.

With the PS3, I have the freedom to play in one room and when I feel like moving to my bedroom to play or watch netflix then I can sign on to the second location to do so. The thing is, 2009'ers with mad rep points can't calculate this simple idea. Btw, PS3 accounts are FREE. There is no need to sign off from your account to get on another system because you can create as many accounts you want and enjoy FREE online gaming and watch streaming contents.

With the Xbox you can't do so. Even paying customers are limited to ONE system at a time. Though you can migrate your account back and forth, it's not an ideal solution. The process takes a few minutes to complete and it's BS.

Lmao now.
No shit, I didn't say play on two xbox's at the same time with the same account faggot.

PS3 is free because it's shit and people with fucking dial up can play on PS3. But go ahead and get a PS3 because you're to damn lazy to migrate your account.....I assume you don't get out much, wanting to have two systems.

Thing is, 2003'ers don't have rep and get pissy because someone new does. WTF does rep have anything to do with this conversation? umad?
Old 09-06-2011, 11:26 AM
Typical Apple clown

LmaO
No shit, I didn't say play on two xbox's at the same time with the same account faggot.

Last edited by HyperVTEC; 09-06-2011 at 05:00 PM. Reason: Photo link updated.
Old 09-07-2011, 10:38 AM
Typical Apple clown

I will also accept the fat PS3.
Old 09-08-2011, 04:40 PM
Typical Apple clown

ttt
Old 09-09-2011, 06:29 AM
Registered member

ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN

Originally Posted by HyperVTEC
LOL, Thats winning. I fuckin lost at work. =/
Old 09-10-2011, 02:00 PM
Typical Apple clown

For trade or sale. Interested in photography gear as well.
Old 09-12-2011, 04:23 AM
Typical Apple clown

ttt

Quick Reply: Xbox 360 Elite 250GB for PS3 Slim