Notices
Other Selling, Buying, Trading for Everything Else.
Examples: Furniture, Pets, Clothes, etc.
Be sure to read the rules before creating a thread.

well trained razors edge pit bull.

Old 09-30-2011, 10:21 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
bigbarc has a reputation beyond reputebigbarc has a reputation beyond reputebigbarc has a reputation beyond reputebigbarc has a reputation beyond reputebigbarc has a reputation beyond reputebigbarc has a reputation beyond reputebigbarc has a reputation beyond reputebigbarc has a reputation beyond reputebigbarc has a reputation beyond reputebigbarc has a reputation beyond reputebigbarc has a reputation beyond repute
Default well trained razors edge pit bull.

He has a good home now

Last edited by bigbarc; 10-27-2011 at 07:11 PM.
Old 09-30-2011, 10:42 AM
CAPS LOCK BABY

CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK
Default Re: well trained razors edge pit bull.

ORIJIN IS AWESOME FOOD, HOPE HE FINDS A GOOD HOME!!!
Old 09-30-2011, 11:38 AM
Registered Member

bigbarc has a reputation beyond reputebigbarc has a reputation beyond reputebigbarc has a reputation beyond reputebigbarc has a reputation beyond reputebigbarc has a reputation beyond reputebigbarc has a reputation beyond reputebigbarc has a reputation beyond reputebigbarc has a reputation beyond reputebigbarc has a reputation beyond reputebigbarc has a reputation beyond reputebigbarc has a reputation beyond repute

Yes it is, well with the extra money. Thanks.
Old 10-01-2011, 07:59 PM
+RepCarebearCrew

I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers!

I just realized it wasnt your dog to start out with, but thank you for not removing his tail
Old 10-01-2011, 08:15 PM
Registered Member

I would never remove a dogs tail. I have absolutely no reason to. My dog has his also, it tells you a lot about how they are feeling.

I'm not really worried about the money guys I was hoping to get some of the money he has cost me in his food and the cage. If you feel like you can give him a good home and take care of him let me know. I'll keep the cage for a spare.

Last edited by bigbarc; 10-01-2011 at 09:14 PM.
Old 10-02-2011, 03:40 PM
DA LEPRAHKAHNZ GOLLD

TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt

Working on buying a house, if I already had the house i'd take him . beautiful dog, probably the best breed. Also if someone takes him try to keep him on that dog food, its good stuff! or At least something like innova, blue, solid gold, etc. Pits need a protein rich diet full of omegas for their skin.

GL don't let him go to the spca, if anything check out ring dog rescue, pit road, there are a few more in this area.
Old 10-02-2011, 03:49 PM
Registered member

ebp 99 si has disabled reputation

if my pit got along with other males, i would love to get this dog

bump for a beautiful dog
Old 10-02-2011, 04:41 PM
Registered Member

Thanks guys. He won't be going to the spca, I'm pretty sure he would be killed after being there for a few days. I read an article about peta and our local spca and peta actually funds most of the drugs used to put down animals. According to the article they actually buy the bodies of pits and other so called dangerous dogs and burn them at a place in Norfolk near the peta headquarters. I don't know how true this is but I wouldn't doubt it.
Old 10-04-2011, 06:37 PM
Registered Member

Come on guys. I had one person that could give him a home but she fell through.
Old 10-04-2011, 07:08 PM
Registered Member

EL_PAPI has disabled reputation

I would take him but my wife is scared that it will bite the kids.

Quick Reply: well trained razors edge pit bull.