Notices
Other Selling, Buying, Trading for Everything Else.
Examples: Furniture, Pets, Clothes, etc.
Be sure to read the rules before creating a thread.

Verizon 32gig Thunderbolt 4gLTE used, but in mint condition + extras

Old 07-19-2011, 01:05 PM
DA LEPRAHKAHNZ GOLLD

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt
Default Verizon 32gig Thunderbolt 4gLTE used, but in mint condition + extras

Name: Gentleart
Means of contact: PM then Phone.
Price: $ 380 (340 *firm* or it's going on ebay, I can sell it on ebay for 380, but would prolly lose about 35$ in fees, so this is the only other option before ebay).

Description: I have a mint condition Thunderbolt only used for a few months It has had a ZAGG invisible shield on the screen since day one (20.99), which comes with a life time warranty, you just register your email, pay 3.95 shipping if you ever need a new one and they send you it with a prepaid shipping thingy to send yours back.*Added 7/20* I noticed when I took the platinum case off today there is 2 small peices of dirt underneath the zagg sheild, but its covered by the lip of the platinum case (zagg shield is a FULL screen cover), so you can't even see it, however if you decide it'd both you even though you can't see it, simply register your email to zagg, send the thing back and get a new shield for 3.95). Also been in a case since day one, a Platinum brand one from bestbuy (34.99) case/belt clip, pretty neat. I also have a Leather case i'll toss in from verizon that was 29.99, and a off brand car charger (15?ish bucks). I should have the original box/papers around here somewhere, i'm going to look for it. It's a great phone, i'm just trying to save the 30$ a month data plan that I don't utilize. However when you use it, its great, impossible to ever get lost if you have your phone on you .

The new LTE series require a SIM card, which you can easily get at verizon, I can't include mine because it has my number attached to it, they are a onetime use deal. However it is the same no matter what 4G phone you get from verizon, it requires you purchase a new SIM (i've heard of people getting them for free just by asking, but don't qoute me) I'll provide links to the products i've said here (case/shield), and I'm working on pics, my phone is normally my camera, so you can see my dilemma ? But they'll be up tonight one way or another!

my price is FIRM i see a ton on ebay for 400 + shipping and what you don't realize is they've ganked out the 32gig SD card and replaced it with a 4/8/16, I'm keeping the original 32 gig in there. I will aslo be restoring it to factor settings. If you have any questions holler.

http://www.zagg.com/?s_kwcid=TC|9984...FQYObAodoRpoxg

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/ZAGG+-+I...-1527-4873-0-5

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Platinum...06&st=platinum thunderbolt&cp=1&lp=1
Pictures:

Last edited by TheGentleArt; 07-23-2011 at 01:58 PM.
Old 07-19-2011, 01:21 PM
da dragva kokopelli

mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz
Default Re: Verizon 32gig Thunderbolt 4gLTE used, but in mint condition + extras

best phone on the market. i know because i have one. up for you brother
Old 07-19-2011, 01:49 PM
DA LEPRAHKAHNZ GOLLD

TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt
Default Re: Verizon 32gig Thunderbolt 4gLTE used, but in mint condition + extras

Originally Posted by mike nagz
best phone on the market. i know because i have one. up for you brother
Thanks I like it alot, but buying a house and what not, and looking for things to cut out, 30/month for something I don't utilize is one of em but its a sweet phone.

Also, pics are incomming in like 5 minutes.
Old 07-20-2011, 07:06 AM
DA LEPRAHKAHNZ GOLLD

added some info, screen protector has 2 small peices of dirt under it on the middle far right of phone, you can't see it with the case on it, it covers it up. I didn't even know til i went to take my SIM card out of it. Like i said tho, you can get the protector replaced for 3.95 shipping (its a 21$ screen protector, and its awesome, it goes on much like window tint). If you're serious about buying it ill take 376$ to factor in the 4$ shipping for that .
Old 07-21-2011, 07:34 AM
DA LEPRAHKAHNZ GOLLD

bump, going on craigs
Old 07-21-2011, 10:30 PM
DA LEPRAHKAHNZ GOLLD

leaving to go out of town til sunday
Old 07-23-2011, 01:58 PM
DA LEPRAHKAHNZ GOLLD

Bump back in town tommorow
Old 07-24-2011, 12:03 PM
DA LEPRAHKAHNZ GOLLD

guess it goes on ebay tommorow
Old 07-25-2011, 05:43 AM
DA LEPRAHKAHNZ GOLLD

Had one PM since my last bump, if that doesn't turn out, its on ebay at 9pm