Notices
Other Selling, Buying, Trading for Everything Else.
Examples: Furniture, Pets, Clothes, etc.
Be sure to read the rules before creating a thread.

trade my umbrella corporation ar for a motorcycle

Old 05-04-2013, 06:32 AM
Blactical Actual.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
majette majette majette majette majette majette majette majette majette majette majette
Default trade my umbrella corporation ar for a motorcycle

Name: Adrion
Means of contact: call or text ONLY,757. 5O6,2222
Price: $ Trade

Description: looking for a bike, i prefer a sport bike 500-650cc's, something to cruise around town on. i have a special ar build that i will trade. it is an umbrella corporation build, one of the limited run of 200 made for them by MEGA before they started making them here in virginia beach. lower was built with dpms parts except for the fire control group. fcg is a timberwolf stainless one, hard to find since they are no longer in production. crisp single stage with NO take up and short reset. c_murff used my rifle to take first place in a carbine side match a few months ago. lower also has magpul furniture and a cqd end plate sling mount. color filled in a distressed look to make it appear used. upper is a bushmaster 20" 1/7 twist with a magpul rifle length hand guard, magpul afg, daniel defense flash hider, light mount, and a chrome m16 full auto bolt carrier group. optics are NOT included. will include three 30rd g.i. magazines.

if you frequent Gun Thread you know i do not have any Fudd builds, everything is made to run when it is needed to. of course we will need to do a bill of sale, you will have to be 21 and have two ids that prove you can own an assault weapon.

Pictures (taken by Carlo at the vaguntrader tannerite bbq):

thanks!