Notices
Other Selling, Buying, Trading for Everything Else.
Examples: Furniture, Pets, Clothes, etc.
Be sure to read the rules before creating a thread.

Trade $4500 worth of tools for car.

Old 11-02-2009, 08:50 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
backtoarms backtoarms backtoarms backtoarms backtoarms backtoarms backtoarms
Default Trade $4500 worth of tools for car.

Now that I'm finally a registered member and this is in the right thread...

I have a Matco toolbox loaded with tools (Matco, Mac, Gearwrench). It has everything from socket sets, extensions, wrench sets (metric and standard), impact, air hammer, bit set,plier set, 3 different pry bars, mallets, axle nut sockets (for Hondas), and much more.
It's about $4-5,000 worth of tools and I'm looking to trade for a car. These tools are my life, so I'm not entirely sure I want to do this, but I'm seeing what kind of bites I can get and I'll decide from there.

This is a picture of the toolbox and some of the contents on the top shelf.

Socket set on a Mac locking tray. Mostly Metric. 1/4 shallow and deep, 3/8 shallow and deep, and 1/2 deep impacts with a couple of shallow impacts. With various extensions and swivels.

Everything from 1/4, 3/8 and 1/2 ratchets to electrical tape, safety glasses, torque stick, Honda sealers and grease, tire gauge, teflon tape, and other misc items.

Matco pliers set, wire strippers/crimpers, spark plug boot pliers, snap ring pliers.

Metric and standard Matco wrenches. 1/2 Matco impact, Silver Eagle die grinder, and an air hammer.

Die grinder pads and kit it came with, quick disconnect tools, 32mm and 36mm axle nut sockets (Both Matco), Matco hose clamp pliers, Matco impact screwdriver, and Silver Eagle 1/4 and 3/8 bit set.

Radiator funnel, self bleeding with all adaptors (Honda/Acura, Chevy, Dodge, etc)

Transmission filler funnel. Or whatever else you may use it for.

A few bottles of Honda/Acura DOT3 brake fluid, another funnel that goes on top of cans (I usually used for BG treatments. 1 bottle of brake grease (half full), and a few packets of Honda brake grease.

Cheap Duralast come-along hand winch, works well. I used to straighten the frame on my Civic when I wrecked it. Take it or leave it.

A bunch of Honda cam seals.

Harbor Freight rubber mallet.

I also have this mallet, which the deal will include but it's not in the pictures.

Can of copper gasket, Air Craft remover, Silicone spray, White lithium grease, Battery cleaner, and batter terminal protector. All cans should be pretty full.

Two of the three pry bars I have. The ones in the picture are the longest and shortest ones I have. The medium one is in my brothers car (along with the Matco mallet) but will be included.