Notices
Other Selling, Buying, Trading for Everything Else.
Examples: Furniture, Pets, Clothes, etc.
Be sure to read the rules before creating a thread.

SureFire Executive Elite E2e handheld flashlight

Old 01-26-2014, 03:44 PM
DA LEPRAHKAHNZ GOLLD

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt
Default SureFire Executive Elite E2e handheld flashlight

Name: Gentleart
Means of contact: PM then text/or call
Price: $60

Description: Just like the title states, shows minor signs of use, very minor. I JUST replaced the batteries, literally a few days ago. Which have about a 10 year shelf left, and were 11.99 by themselves (Energizer baby). If you have a stock pile of the 3V 123's and don't need the batteries, i'll take $50 and keep my batteries, I have other devices that use them.

Trades: I will consider Rainier Arms Raptor charging handle ; 300 AAC Blackout dies (RCBS) ; Pmags ; LPK ; Stock and Buffer tube assembly kit ; BAD Lever ; pretty much any AR related item will be "considered" as complete trade or partial, possibly even cash on my end depending.

I received it as a gift, so the original cost is unknown to me. However I'll provide a link below that has one for 79.99 off Amazon. I am selling because this was only used as a back up to my issued light, and I've got an additional light for work now.

http://www.amazon.com/SureFire-E2E-H.../dp/B0002Q5YO4

Pictures: