Notices
Other Selling, Buying, Trading for Everything Else.
Examples: Furniture, Pets, Clothes, etc.
Be sure to read the rules before creating a thread.

Sprint Motorola Photon 4G

Old 02-05-2012, 04:01 AM
TPJ
sumospeedDOTcom

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
TPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the rough
Default Sprint Motorola Photon 4G

Name: Josh
Means of contact: 757-660-5960
Price: $260

Description: First off, this is a great phone. I've had it for just over 3 months. I got this phone brand new as a replacement for my Evo 3D after complaining to Sprint about multiple problems that I had been having with the HTC. Thankfully, this phone was problem free. I became eligible for my upgrade, however, at the beginning of this month and decided to try something new, so this has become for sale. I will include a Motorola car charger as well as the wall charger that came with the phone. I have a second battery as well that was given to my for free by Sprint, I've never used it and will include it as well if I can find it. Looking to sell pretty quick, please text to arrange something as I only check Driven every couple of days now. I will also be willing to meet you at a Sprint location of my choosing if you feel as if it would make you more comfortable with knowing the phone is not stolen.

Pictures: Will be added within the hour.
Old 02-05-2012, 06:48 AM
TPJ
sumospeedDOTcom

TPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Sprint Motorola Photon 4G

Photos
Attached Thumbnails Sprint Motorola Photon 4G-photo-2.jpg   Sprint Motorola Photon 4G-photo.jpg  
Old 02-05-2012, 09:31 AM
TPJ
sumospeedDOTcom

Default Re: Sprint Motorola Photon 4G

SOLD