Notices
Other Selling, Buying, Trading for Everything Else.
Examples: Furniture, Pets, Clothes, etc.
Be sure to read the rules before creating a thread.

Sony Vaio VGN-FS750P/W in great condition. RAM and HDD upgraded to brand new recently

Old 04-28-2009, 07:02 PM
All stock. No modify

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
basketthis69 has disabled reputation
Default Sony Vaio VGN-FS750P/W in great condition. RAM and HDD upgraded to brand new recently

SOLD/TRADED. GONE...
I have a Sony Vaio that I've owned for 1 1/2 years and have upgraded the hard drive and the RAM on. I upgraded the hard drive to 160gb. The RAM is 2gb now as opposed to the 512mb original speed. This laptop cost much more than 2k when purchased. The laptop includes an original authentic copy of Microsoft Windows XP Professional that is completely authentic. I am also including the recovery disc that includes all the Sony Vaio drivers and programs. This disc will also allow you to completely restore the laptop to it's original factory settings.

This laptop is VERY fast and has all the original accessories, plus some great upgrades. It has been well kept and doesn't have any scratches on the screen. The keyboard looks brand new. The mouse pad doesn't have any type of wear on it and the buttons don't look used either. Here are some pics:

The factory sticker is still on the top of the laptop and just started to peel recently after my fiance was playing with the sticker... It's cosmetic and shouldn't be an issue. Just wanted to say that in case there were any questions.

There is obviously some glare in the screen from the lights. You can see the screen is in perfect condition.

I am looking to trade for a nice toolbox that someone may not need anymore... Preferably a Snap-on, Matco, etc.

Last edited by basketthis69; 04-29-2009 at 08:48 PM.
Old 04-29-2009, 05:10 PM
Nothing but time...

Venice has disabled reputation
Default Re: Sony Vaio VGN-FS750P/W in great condition. RAM and HDD upgraded to brand new rece

Traded to me good dude works great and now everyone in my house wants it ....

Thanks again Erik .
Old 04-29-2009, 08:49 PM
All stock. No modify

basketthis69 has disabled reputation
Default Re: Sony Vaio VGN-FS750P/W in great condition. RAM and HDD upgraded to brand new rece

Originally Posted by Venice
Traded to me good dude works great and now everyone in my house wants it ....

Thanks again Erik .
Thanks alot.