Notices
Other Selling, Buying, Trading for Everything Else.
Examples: Furniture, Pets, Clothes, etc.
Be sure to read the rules before creating a thread.

Saiga .308 w/ Accessories

Old 12-17-2008, 06:00 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
primodale has disabled reputation
Default Saiga .308 w/ Accessories

Well I've decided to part with my Saiga .308. I bought this with intentions to do a pistol grip conversion on it but never got around to it. It's in like new condition and has never been fired. For the people who are not familiar with this gun it is made by Kalashnikov and has the AK-47 receiver so you know its very dependable. This rifle includes the original synthetic monte carlo stock, the synthetic skeleton stock with cheek pad which is on the rifle now. Also complete bulgy wood furniture with a pistol grip if you decide to convert this gun to pistol grip. It comes with 2 dust covers(receiver covers) the original AK style which is on the gun and also the picitiny rail tactical dust cover with scope mounted. Last but not least 1 8rd mag. I also still have the original box which is in great shape still. Included will be around 120 .308 rounds as well. Hi-cap mags are available in 15, 20 and 25 rd capacity if you desire to obtain them if you're interested in this rifle. However you need to add 3 us parts to make it 922r compliant in order to use the hi-cap mags legally. This is a rare gun and hard to get your hands on. For more info on the Saiga AK style guns check out saiga-12.com and check out their forums. I'm honestly looking for a trade on this rifle or I'll let it go for $500/obo. As for trades go I'm looking for a 12g shotgun or any type of handgun. Just post any firearm trade you're willing to make and it will be considered. Thanks for looking!

EDIT: LOOKING FOR A DD HONDA, WILL TRADE THIS + CASH, ALSO LOOKING FOR SHELLS OR OTHER HONDA PARTS SO TELL ME WHAT YA GOT DONT BE SHY.

Last edited by primodale; 03-03-2009 at 08:30 PM.
Old 12-17-2008, 06:10 PM
Registered Member

12th and Hyde 12th and Hyde 12th and Hyde 12th and Hyde 12th and Hyde 12th and Hyde 12th and Hyde 12th and Hyde 12th and Hyde 12th and Hyde 12th and Hyde
Default Re: Saiga .308 w/ Accessories

What parts does it need to use the hi cap mags?
Old 12-17-2008, 06:44 PM
TRU
Registered Member

TRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond repute

It does not need a part to functionally use a hi capacity magazine, but according to the law, to modify a gun that was not made in the US it needs 10 US made parts. He says he has 7, so add 3 (magazines count as a US made part if he has 7 other than the mag) and you will be 922R compliant.
Old 12-17-2008, 07:22 PM
Registered Member

umm to use the hi cap mags with this LEGALLY you need 10 us made parts like tru said. on saiga-12.com forum they have a whole section dedicated to the pistol grip conversion and making sure its 922r compliant. i believe the magazines themself have 2 us made parts, the magazine body and the follower. you can change a number of things with us parts like the gas piston, fire control group, buttstock(i think counts). however if you just bought the hicap mags they just go right in. these guns in order to be imported to america had to be "sporting rifles". so the izmash factory made them just "sporting" enough to make it to america. these receivers were made to be converted from sporter to pistol grip assault rifles to be honest. not very many people leave them "sporter" i however went for a more saiganov(dragunov) look.

here is a converted saiga308

Old 12-17-2008, 07:49 PM
Registered Member

cheesebox has disabled reputation

Want some wheels? check my thread a fine example of what I would take as a trade right here
https://www.vadriven.com/forums/wheels-tires-71/black-rota-slips-5x114-16x7-new-tires-400%24-267810/
Old 12-17-2008, 08:29 PM
89 Si Hatch

Gadianton Racer has disabled reputation

Come on, you know you want the shoty!
Old 12-18-2008, 07:06 PM
All stock. No modify

basketthis69 has disabled reputation

Interested in a Ruger P94 .40 caliber? 2 10 round clips. All documents. Original box/papers/case/etc....
Old 12-29-2008, 04:50 PM
89 Si Hatch

Gadianton Racer has disabled reputation

You still have this? Please shoot a PM my way about what I asked you last. Thanks!
Old 03-03-2009, 04:49 PM
Registered Member

bump. i never ended up trading or selling this but its back up for trade/sell. since i originally posted this i went to the range and put 40 rounds thru it so its no longer a virgin. im still looking for handgun trades for this rifle. if you have a running dd honda id be willing to trade this plus cash for it depending on what it is and condition. im also looking for shells or full swaps or aftermarket d-series parts like headers, fuel rails, etc. possibly some rims with tires as well no larger then 16's
Old 03-03-2009, 05:15 PM
Registered Member

Shawn Walenius is infamous around these partsShawn Walenius is infamous around these partsShawn Walenius is infamous around these partsShawn Walenius is infamous around these partsShawn Walenius is infamous around these partsShawn Walenius is infamous around these partsShawn Walenius is infamous around these partsShawn Walenius is infamous around these partsShawn Walenius is infamous around these partsShawn Walenius is infamous around these partsShawn Walenius is infamous around these parts

check pm

Quick Reply: Saiga .308 w/ Accessories