Notices
Other Selling, Buying, Trading for Everything Else.
Examples: Furniture, Pets, Clothes, etc.
Be sure to read the rules before creating a thread.

Ruger 10/22 with many extras, Henry lever action in .22

Old 02-07-2014, 06:27 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CarsnRockmusic CarsnRockmusic CarsnRockmusic CarsnRockmusic CarsnRockmusic CarsnRockmusic CarsnRockmusic CarsnRockmusic CarsnRockmusic CarsnRockmusic
Default SOLD

Name: Jason
Means of contact: Email - carsnrockmusic@aol.com. I don't log in here often so I may not see PM's immediately.
Price: SOLD

Trades: I would consider trading for a trailer of some sort..enclosed or open.

This is also for sale on VGT. All prices are negotiable WITHIN REASON so no low ball offers please. The guns have been taken care of while in my possession and were cleaned after each use.

*****SOLD***** for the Ruger 10/22
New Nikon rimfire 3-9x scope, Hornet Red Baron trigger assembly, ATI stock (extremely lightweight stock), A2 style flash suppressor, bipod, and four 25 round magazines. Original 10 round magazine, factory stock, an extra factory barrel, and box are also included. Original box for the Nikon scope also included.

*****SOLD***** for the Henry lever action
Beautiful walnut stock. There are a few stuffs on the receiver pictured below but is otherwise flawless.

*****SOLD***** for the Marlin bolt action.
This was owned by the same person I purchased it from since they were a child. It's got some age to it and it shows. It's a straight shooter. The iron sights worked surprisingly well for me.

Scuffs on the Henry:

Ruger stock/barrel

Ruger mags:

Last edited by CarsnRockmusic; 02-09-2014 at 01:44 PM.