Notices
Other Selling, Buying, Trading for Everything Else.
Examples: Furniture, Pets, Clothes, etc.
Be sure to read the rules before creating a thread.

REVO & TMAXX

Old 08-27-2009, 12:07 AM
<---- Oh really

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Honda Prizm is infamous around these partsHonda Prizm is infamous around these partsHonda Prizm is infamous around these partsHonda Prizm is infamous around these partsHonda Prizm is infamous around these partsHonda Prizm is infamous around these partsHonda Prizm is infamous around these partsHonda Prizm is infamous around these partsHonda Prizm is infamous around these partsHonda Prizm is infamous around these partsHonda Prizm is infamous around these parts
Thumbs up REVO & TMAXX

* Name: Tre
* Means on contact: PM or this thread
* Trades: Will trade for a computer or computer things im getting in to online gaming.
* Price: $200 FOR EVERY THING!!!!

* Description:What i have for sell is a Traxxas REVO & TMAXX ( KIT ) I have have all the parts the parts ou need to put them together. The plus about putting them together is that you can make it the way you want it. So as there for that it dont come with motor or trans so you can go get the one you want for your driving style. It will come whit 2 TX's with each kit i have 5 pairs of RIMZ and TIRES that you can pick from with go with your kit each kit has one set with it now. So you get 3 pairs of of Rimz and Tires. You will need one part for both trucks and thats some bulk heads. $6 at the hobby store. With the TMAXX you get alot of things with it. With the REVO you get alot of BRAND NEW things with it.

TMAXX IS 1/8 FOR SO ITS THE SAME SIZE AS A SAVAGE!!!

$150 FOR EACH!!! YOU CANT BEAT THAT ANYWHERE

Please contact me if you're interested.

Thanks

Its dark out side i cant get any real good pics will have some up in 4 hours from its now 4:10 AM
Old 08-28-2009, 05:16 AM
<---- Oh really

Honda Prizm is infamous around these partsHonda Prizm is infamous around these partsHonda Prizm is infamous around these partsHonda Prizm is infamous around these partsHonda Prizm is infamous around these partsHonda Prizm is infamous around these partsHonda Prizm is infamous around these partsHonda Prizm is infamous around these partsHonda Prizm is infamous around these partsHonda Prizm is infamous around these partsHonda Prizm is infamous around these parts
Default Re: REVO & TMAXX

BUMP!!! 60! each 120!! for it all 5 pairs of tires and a lot of parts.

Last edited by Honda Prizm; 08-28-2009 at 05:36 AM.
Old 08-28-2009, 07:55 AM
Backyard Mechanic!

UnityRacing has disabled reputation

Damn why didnt you tell me about this the other day ?!?

PM me the details on these, whats included ??
Have these ever been assembled, or were these originally a kit form ?
Old 08-28-2009, 11:43 AM
<---- Oh really

Originally Posted by UnityRacing
Damn why didnt you tell me about this the other day ?!?

PM me the details on these, whats included ??
Have these ever been assembled, or were these originally a kit form ?
PM sent.