Notices
Other Selling, Buying, Trading for Everything Else.
Examples: Furniture, Pets, Clothes, etc.
Be sure to read the rules before creating a thread.

PIT BULL PUPPIES

Old 01-06-2009, 12:24 PM
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SLOW SOL has disabled reputation
Default PIT BULL PUPPIES

Last edited by SLOW SOL; 01-08-2009 at 01:17 PM.
Old 01-06-2009, 12:33 PM
1/2 man 1/2 amazing

specialblend154 specialblend154 specialblend154 specialblend154 specialblend154 specialblend154 specialblend154 specialblend154 specialblend154 specialblend154 specialblend154
Default Re: ***PIT BULL PUPPIES***

you should probably post the parents lineage and more info on vaccines and paperwork, ukc, akc?. for 600 bucks a buyer would expect all that info.
Old 01-06-2009, 12:54 PM
Slow as Shit

Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow

And pictures of the pups and exactly where he is located.
Old 01-06-2009, 01:02 PM
Registered member

Originally Posted by specialblend154
you should probably post the parents lineage and more info on vaccines and paperwork, ukc, akc?. for 600 bucks a buyer would expect all that info.
Thanks, Thats why there is a phone number for any more info/questions. But i know what your saying
Old 01-06-2009, 01:03 PM
Registered member

Originally Posted by Woodrow
And pictures of the pups and exactly where he is located.
Pics will be up tonight or tomorrow and my profile says NOVA which means Northern Virginia
Old 01-06-2009, 01:44 PM
Slow as Shit

Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow

Originally Posted by SLOW SOL
Pics will be up tonight or tomorrow and my profile says NOVA which means Northern Virginia
Yeah, because Northern Va is so small
Old 01-06-2009, 01:50 PM
Slow as Shit

Originally Posted by SLOW SOL
Thanks, Thats why there is a phone number for any more info/questions. But i know what your saying
For $600 you could have made a better for sale thread. Then again, it's your shit for sale, not mine. $600 dog i would expect most of the info to be put so I can figure out why it is $600. Far as I know your selling muts. If I am buying a good dog and I have to call you to find out if distemper has been given or if they have been de-wormed, are they registered and with who, I am not buying your dog. Other people gladly put that information out for buyers. it is just common sense when selling anything to put as much information as you can to attract buyers.
Old 01-06-2009, 01:54 PM
Registered Member

ludachrisvt is infamous around these partsludachrisvt is infamous around these partsludachrisvt is infamous around these partsludachrisvt is infamous around these partsludachrisvt is infamous around these partsludachrisvt is infamous around these partsludachrisvt is infamous around these partsludachrisvt is infamous around these partsludachrisvt is infamous around these partsludachrisvt is infamous around these partsludachrisvt is infamous around these parts

+rep
Old 01-07-2009, 10:15 AM
Registered member

Yeah, because Northern Va is so small
Fairfax,Arlington,Chantilly,Annandale,Manassas,Bur ke,Gainesville,Sterling,Leesburgh,Woodbridge...Tha t about sums it up. I am willing to meet up if necessary so I say NOVA for that reason. If i just wanted people to come where im at i will say the exact location of the dogs, but i try to be fair and help if needed.

IF you want an EXACT location then BURKE would be it. Thanks
Old 01-07-2009, 10:18 AM
Registered member

For $600 you could have made a better for sale thread. Then again, it's your shit for sale, not mine. $600 dog i would expect most of the info to be put so I can figure out why it is $600. Far as I know your selling muts. If I am buying a good dog and I have to call you to find out if distemper has been given or if they have been de-wormed, are they registered and with who, I am not buying your dog. Other people gladly put that information out for buyers. it is just common sense when selling anything to put as much information as you can to attract buyers.
Verry well put. Sorry, i work for a 24hr company and I am very busy and im not always sitting behind a computer or have acess to one, So i made it in a hurry just to spark some interest, If someone like you cant wait 1 or 2 days for all the info then you are exactly right, You wont be buying one. If somebody is interested and isnt too lazy to pick up a phone then they can feel free to call the number right away and get the extra info. It would take no more than 3-4 minutes im sure. So once again im sorry for rushing the post. If you dont like it, post your 2 cents and leave my thread, because Your not gonna buy one anyways just like you said. But thanks for the concern and input, I greatly appreciate it.

Last edited by SLOW SOL; 01-07-2009 at 10:25 AM.

Quick Reply: PIT BULL PUPPIES